New Teens React (BOMT included)

Mohd93

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

it is not an excuse. that song is everywhere. everybody knows that song and who sings it. that boy is not like 3 y.o. He is 15-16 at least. it it impossible not to know who the singer is. he was definetly acting. even 5 y.o kids do medley to britney songs on youtube from all around the world but a local american teenager does not know one of the most iconic songs ever and its singer? lol

why so pissed lmao

1 hour ago, Mohd93 said:

I think they should do a video and include all her iconic moments but they always require at least three comments with a big number of votes to do it. 

She's an icon, she had many memorable moments, it's crazy that they STILL haven't done a full video on her.

Let's request it in the comments!

2 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

One of them really didn't recognize who the singer is...like really?? :wyd:

It's that pretentious ugly *** rock kid, pretty much confirming the stereotype. He knew all rock songs, but none of other genres. And then of course he didn't know Britney sang it because he's stuck on one genre pretending it's the only good music. So yeah, don't pay attention to his ugly ***.

The only one I didn't know was the Dixie Chicks because I don't follow country.

I feel old watching these... 

Like they act like this was 84 years ago...

Slay for most knowing Britney. 

If these ppl are 16ish they really only can probably remember Circus and FF.

I remember ppl were mad when Lorde mention Britney and her perception of her but most teens view Britney as crazy because that is all they really know of Britney. Not like she has done much in the last decade 

18 hours ago, button said:

All the dramatics in this thread over a teen who was probably just pretending to not know who sings BOMT out of discomfort. Britney's song has by far the best score out of all these songs featured in this video. it's near perfect (8/8 and 7/8). chill  :zoomzoom:

i know, i cringe as i scroll down

giphy.gif

Archived