IM GONNA CRY

Fudgeney

I JUST WATCHED YESTERDAYS SHOW AND WOW 

I'm honestly about to cry because this is the first time I've seen Britney act like Britney since 2010

Her attitude is showing a little bit and her dancing is actually on beat! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYpIbS-j9kt/?taken-by=derrickld85

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYnSJWgDmhs/?taken-by=derrickld85

I'm sorry if I'm over dramatic but todays been a hard day and this really cheered me up :carpoolney:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's doing really well and looks GREAT, but I still don't understand why she's doing her hands like that. It looks weird how her hands are never straight and she's always putting her fingers together or acting fidgety with them. Other than that, she's actually moving with more rhythm it seems like! I know everyone (including me) is beyond ready for Piece of Me to end, but this is still SO much better than most other pop shows today. She seriously puts on a show and is one hell of an entertainer! 

2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

She's doing really well and looks GREAT, but I still don't understand why she's doing her hands like that. It looks weird how her hands are never straight and she's always putting her fingers together or acting fidgety with them. Other than that, she's actually moving with more rhythm it seems like! I know everyone (including me) is beyond ready for Piece of Me to end, but this is still SO much better than most other pop shows today. She seriously puts on a show and is one hell of an entertainer! 

That was the one thing I noticed. Here is a video I took of her being lifted and watch her hands. Even at one point he accidentally loses his grip on her hand. 

https://instagram.com/p/BYpkJY3DaUV/

I don't know, I never noticed just how fidgety she was until I saw her up close. She has such crazy anxiety performing now. She did amazing regardless but yeah, I almost felt bad for her. Her dancers definitely are her rock, they take her from point a and point b, then they are always smiling at her, even when she isn't looking them in the eye. Her dancers don't get enough credit pushing her and letting her lean on them. 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

That was the one thing I noticed. Here is a video I took of her being lifted and watch her hands. Even at one point he accidentally loses his grip on her hand. 

I don't know, I never noticed just how fidgety she was until I saw her up close. She has such crazy anxiety performing now. She did amazing regardless but yeah, I almost felt bad for her. Her dancers definitely are her rock, they take her from point a and point b, then they are always smiling at her, even when she isn't looking them in the eye. Her dancers don't get enough credit pushing her and letting her lean on them. 

Oh my gosh.....

Her hands are so fidgety in this!! You can literally see them shaking and flopping bad and the dancers can't even grab them!

What's happening? It's like she can't control them at times and even when she was skipping away they were shaking! She wasn't doing this a year ago and she even seems pretty confident most of the time now! It really messes up a lot of the performances for me bc I can't quit noticing it. Just doesn't make any sense!  

17 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Oh my gosh.....

Her hands are so fidgety in this!! You can literally see them shaking and flopping bad and the dancers can't even grab them!

What's happening? It's like she can't control them at times and even when she was skipping away they were shaking! She wasn't doing this a year ago and she even seems pretty confident most of the time now! It really messes up a lot of the performances for me bc I can't quit noticing it. Just doesn't make any sense!  

Definitely something happened. Late 2015, early 2016 she was really performing the best she has since her prime and then possibly new meds or something has changed. 

4 hours ago, Derrick said:

Mama is so brave :otears: That`s how anxious she feels. You can even see one of the dancers comforting her hand as she`s fidgeting. We should appreciate how hard she tries. And yesterday`s show was actually great! :cinderellaney:

7 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I've never even noticed that before...but now that I've seen it I can't unsee.

Anxiety is horrible...I guess I didn't realize just how much it may still affect her performances.

I gotta admit -- I'm impressed. Britney is moving more like her old self again and doing a great job -- it's been obvious for quite a while that she's had extreme anxiety post-2007 (who can blame her, really?) and it's inspiring to see her fighting so hard to get back to how she was. 

Get em, Brit -- we're so proud of you!

7 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Oh my gosh.....

this isnt "shaking" this is clearly on purpose. She probably thinks its a nice "touch" to the choreo. Shaking hands look very different.  Not saying she isnt nervous on stage but this isnt proof of that.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

this isnt "shaking" this is clearly on purpose. She probably thinks its a nice "touch" to the choreo. Shaking hands look very different.  Not saying she isnt nervous on stage but this isnt proof of that.

Look at the video I posted, that isn't choreo. 

10 hours ago, Derrick said:

I can't unsee it :decisions:

Archived