IM GONNA CRY

Fudgeney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

her entire arm and rest of her body are stiff as a board. She is only wiggeling her wrists. If you have ever shaken out of panic or anxiety you would know that its not just your wrists. Its your entire body.

I do know it's not deliberate. I suffer from anxiety and this happens to me during panic attacks. when i'm in public ect and and I'm not trying to show that I'm having a panic attack ect i try to stop my body from shaking but my arms, hands or legs ect, whichever part i can't control will shake uncontrollably   :lemmetellu:

9 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

I do know it's not deliberate. I suffer from anxiety and this happens to me during panic attacks. when i'm in public ect and and I'm not trying to show that I'm having a panic attack ect i try to stop my body from shaking but my arms, hands or legs ect, whichever part i can't control will shake uncontrollably   :lemmetellu:

its baffeling to me that you cant see how obviously this isnt incontrolled. she is literally jiggeling ehr wrists.. I dont deny that its nervew or anything but come on... this isnt anxiety she looks relaxed before and after that she is smiling and clearly enjoying herself. For me it looks like she feels uncomfortable doing nothing so she jiggles her wrists not like she is shaking like a leaf because she is so terrified.

18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

its baffeling to me that you cant see how obviously this isnt incontrolled. she is literally jiggeling ehr wrists.. I dont deny that its nervew or anything but come on... this isnt anxiety she looks relaxed before and after that she is smiling and clearly enjoying herself. For me it looks like she feels uncomfortable doing nothing so she jiggles her wrists not like she is shaking like a leaf because she is so terrified.

Have you seen her in interviews? She does the same exact thing. She fidgets her hands. It's her go to when she's nervous. Being picked up or swinging from that tree scares the crap out of her. It wasn't even until recently that she stopped holding onto the rope when she'd jump from it. She doesn't give eye contact. I saw all this first hand. It wasn't normal or something she was doing just because. It's her way of dealing with the nerves or whatever is going on in her mind. 

1 minute ago, Derrick said:

Have you seen her in interviews? She does the same exact thing. She fidgets her hands. It's her go to when she's nervous. Being picked up or swinging from that tree scares the crap out of her. It wasn't even until recently that she stopped holding onto the rope when she'd jump from it. She doesn't give eye contact. I saw all this first hand. It wasn't normal or something she was doing just because. It's her way of dealing with the nerves or whatever is going on in her mind. 

I actually wrote that too. I just dont think the TOMH example is correct.

Just now, Derrick said:

If you watched the video, you'd know it was a clip from crazy. Not TOMH. :surprisedney:

the hand movement from TOMH doesn't seem like anxiety or nerves, I agree. 

If he's talking about the movement she made during the BBMA performances and several TOMH POM performances where she's jacking off the air then yes. That is deliberate. But the video in question that Derrick brought up. That's anxiety/nerves related.

3 minutes ago, Derrick said:

If you watched the video, you'd know it was a clip from crazy. Not TOMH. :surprisedney:

the hand movement from TOMH doesn't seem like anxiety or nerves, I agree. 

1 minute ago, Jay Holiday said:

If he's talking about the movement she made during the BBMA performances and several TOMH POM performances where she's jacking off the air then yes. That is deliberate. But the video in question that Derrick brought up. That's anxiety/nerves related.

Nah I made a mistake. I saw the video but I had the volume turned off. Havent seen the full show in a while and thought that the lift was from TOMH.  I  still think the wrist flicking in the CRAZY lift is very deliberate. Could be because she is nervous but imo deliberate and not uncontrolled.

anyway we obviously disagree you wont see it my way and I wont see it yours so I think we can stop this useless discussion.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Nah I made a mistake. I saw the video but I had the volume turned off. Havent seen the full show in a while and thought that the lift was from TOMH.  I  still think the wrist flicking in the CRAZY lift is very deliberate. Could be because she is nervous but imo deliberate and not uncontrolled.

anyway we obviously disagree you wont see it my way and I wont see it yours so I think we can stop this useless discussion.

Yeah, its best to walk away when you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.  :tiffcackle:

:gloss:

15 hours ago, Derrick said:

That was the one thing I noticed. Here is a video I took of her being lifted and watch her hands. Even at one point he accidentally loses his grip on her hand. 

https://instagram.com/p/BYpkJY3DaUV/

I don't know, I never noticed just how fidgety she was until I saw her up close. She has such crazy anxiety performing now. She did amazing regardless but yeah, I almost felt bad for her. Her dancers definitely are her rock, they take her from point a and point b, then they are always smiling at her, even when she isn't looking them in the eye. Her dancers don't get enough credit pushing her and letting her lean on them. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** :umomg::umomg::umomg:

IS SHE OK?  ITS LIKE SHES HAVING A FIT.........

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Her hair looks really good in the last shows, amazing!

The good hair actually makes a great difference for me.

She has the energy but she doesn't care about the choreohraphy anymore, it's cringy to watch the show now. 

Yes I agree Britney's lack of care for the already shitty choreography makes the show unbearable 

Archived