Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

What's the validity of this?


storm

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deactivated
32 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I've been saying they should do a buzz single. Sounds like a fan with dreams like me.

Honestly though according to Fe, Britney hasn't really thought about new music yet

maybe it's a song recorded last year or so , so technically it wouldn't be new music...

247.gif

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
53 minutes ago, storm said:

Oooh okay thank youu!

Fe was her looooooong time assistant even before she was signed to Jive records. Then Britney supposedly fired her during her breakdown, so she went to work with the Jonas brothers. But she's back now and does the backstage tour for B's meet & greets. She kinda the B Army liaison, since we get a lot of first hand info from her because of fans. We've all loved Fe since the beginning.  :urite:

Link to comment
  • Exhale+

IMO if she really wants to be THE Britney Spears again (which I doubt) I think she should go silent for a looong time similar to Taylor, no selfies, no corn pics on Insta, no paps, but periodically her team should hype her image up through the media. She needs to reinvent her image, and go HARDCORE with promo. Stay away from the same basic promo that does not work in this time and age, and go above and beyond. Create epic videos (don't necessarily have to be overly ******... Taylor's video is epic and yet is not ****** or vulgar) and literally SLAY the performances and include LIVE SINGING (yes it will never happen but it should) on EVERY night she performs.

But this will never happen, so we will probably get another Glory which was an amazing album but sadly the GP never got to enjoy it because they weren't aware she had music out.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I've been saying they should do a buzz single. Sounds like a fan with dreams like me.

Honestly though according to Fe, Britney hasn't really thought about new music yet

This guy really knows.

I think Britney wants to release music and wants to slay to a higher level, her plan was to be present in the song Hey Mama/Fast and Furious 7 so I wouldn't exclude de idea of releasing something even if Felicia said so. I would love it, I'm here for it.

Link to comment
18 hours ago, storm said:

Agreed and who is Fe? (Sorry im fairly new here)

 

Her old assistant that now helps run things with the m&g etc for pom

18 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

maybe it's a song recorded last year or so , so technically it wouldn't be new music...

247.gif

Releases song terrible BJ outtake. Lol

18 hours ago, nels64 said:

Honestly, I think Britney needs to go completely radio silent and do something that makes people wonder where she is and want her back. I'm not sure exactly what...but something. 

I'm not really for a buzz single because of Pretty Girls, I know PG was terrible...but like idk I feel like Britney hasn't really gone away completely for a while. After Circus, she went right into 3, and then she did Glee, and then she did FF, and then she did X-Factor, S&S, OLL, and then she did WB and then she did, Vegas, and then she did PG, and then she did Glory.

I know a lot of these things were THAT successful, but she's kind of been on the radar with no one really caring about what she's upto. I think she needs to completely go away and build some kind of hype for another "comeback". She needs a way better PR team and marketing team tho. 

There is no hype for Britney and most ppl don't know she is even making music or cares. So what your saying is the exact opposite as to what she should.

Why my Stan-ness has dwindled ever since Circus is because she is never around. She is a ghost and she is so uninvolved with her music and visuals now that ppl don't want to support. Plus Britney was hyped up because she has he main pop girl but now that is Taylor

16 hours ago, RAITEI said:

This guy really knows.

I think Britney wants to release music and wants to slay to a higher level, her plan was to be present in the song Hey Mama/Fast and Furious 7 so I wouldn't exclude de idea of releasing something even if Felicia said so. I would love it, I'm here for it.

What guy? The m&g guy.

Ive seen nothing out of Britney to show she really wants to do anything music wise tbh. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What guy? The m&g guy.

Ive seen nothing out of Britney to show she really wants to do anything music wise tbh. 

 

No, you, I meant I liked your buzz singles idea and that I think it's a good one for both Britney and us. It's not like I'm going to let my imagination fly but the fact she's working so much on her body, tried to be in the song of a extremely popular film as Fast and Furious 7 is, and that she even sang live :dead: tells me that there will be a difference between the lastests eras and the next one.

Link to comment
35 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

No, you, I meant I liked your buzz singles idea and that I think it's a good one for both Britney and us. It's not like I'm going to let my imagination fly but the fact she's working so much on her body, tried to be in the song of a extremely popular film as Fast and Furious 7 is, and that she even sang live :dead: tells me that there will be a difference between the lastests eras and the next one.

I'm a girl so I was lost. I assume most ppl on here are men as well so I can't judge. 

I hope so. I'm so sick of being disappointed. I thought Glory would be such a great era and it really wasn't. Things have gotten so boring. Nothing exciting. 

I will say it's a good sign they are at least I think trying to improve. Rumored new social media team and meeting scooter. Maybe there is hope.

 

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm a girl so I was lost. I assume most ppl on here are men as well so I can't judge. 

I hope so. I'm so sick of being disappointed. I thought Glory would be such a great era and it really wasn't. Things have gotten so boring. Nothing exciting. 

I will say it's a good sign they are at least I think trying to improve. Rumored new social media team and meeting scooter. Maybe there is hope.

 

Excuse mois milady. It's not boring, it's dead xD.  I'd be happy with just some slayages during VMA,BBMA, etc... it's not like I want too much :kidcries:

Link to comment
22 hours ago, storm said:

who is Fe?

:britlol: (I see it's been explained to you, but I couldn't help but react.)

Also, sort of not random.... How did we get this info from Fe, anyway? I've seen the picture/screencap of her claiming Britney's not recording anything and isn't sure where to go next in someone's thread, but where did it come from?

Link to comment
22 hours ago, nels64 said:

Honestly, I think Britney needs to go completely radio silent and do something that makes people wonder where she is and want her back. I'm not sure exactly what...but something. 

considering that's what she's been doing since 2013 & how that's worked for her, this would be a terrible idea :tiffcackle: no one cares enough to check for britney anymore

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block