What's the validity of this?

storm

17 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:britlol: (I see it's been explained to you, but I couldn't help but react.)

Also, sort of not random.... How did we get this info from Fe, anyway? I've seen the picture/screencap of her claiming Britney's not recording anything and isn't sure where to go next in someone's thread, but where did it come from?

it came from a thread on this forum, a guy posted about his M&G experience including his conversation with Fe about Britney's future career moves. You must've come across it, it was a week ago or something. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Margaery said:

it came from a thread on this forum, a guy posted about his M&G experience including his conversation with Fe about Britney's future career moves. You must've come across it, it was a week ago or something. 

Ohhh-- if it was that really well organized one with the different sections and bullet points of their experience, I did see it; but for some reason, I didn't note the part about Fe until I saw it in screencap form in another thread. :embarrassney: Ah, well. Thanks!

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Ohhh-- if it was that really well organized one with the different sections and bullet points of their experience, I did see it; but for some reason, I didn't note the part about Fe until I saw it in screencap form in another thread. :embarrassney: Ah, well. Thanks!

Yes it's that one :mhm: You're welcome. 

On 4-9-2017 at 9:31 PM, nels64 said:

Honestly, I think Britney needs to go completely radio silent and do something that makes people wonder where she is and want her back. I'm not sure exactly what...but something. 

I'm not really for a buzz single because of Pretty Girls, I know PG was terrible...but like idk I feel like Britney hasn't really gone away completely for a while. After Circus, she went right into 3, and then she did Glee, and then she did FF, and then she did X-Factor, S&S, OLL, and then she did WB and then she did, Vegas, and then she did PG, and then she did Glory.

I know a lot of these things were THAT successful, but she's kind of been on the radar with no one really caring about what she's upto. I think she needs to completely go away and build some kind of hype for another "comeback". She needs a way better PR team and marketing team tho. 

Agree.

After POM ends go into hiding, not be seen for like a month or two, then submerge with dark hair (dark brunette) and not do any interviews, performances or appearances, only have paparazzi shots for a couple of months.

Then end of 2018:

- amazing dance rehearsal footage "leaks" (like with the Mannequin rehearsals pre circus)

- lead hit single

- announce 2019 album, tour and superbowl halftime show performance.

8 hours ago, nels64 said:

She has been around...just not in a meaningful way. She needs to build some kind of hype while being away and stop releasing shitty promo singles that no one is checking for. I don't see how her releasing a promo single will help. 

Taylor is only the "main pop girl" because there is LITERALLY no one else. It's really sad to see where the pop scene is right now. 

Imo, Britney needs to create hype for her brand, she needs to stir up some kind of drama (and that doesn't have to be negative drama...just something that will get people talking about her again) and then once people are talking about her, make them want more. Of course idk how she would do this...but I don't think releasing a random promo single would get anyone hyped about anything. She needs to do something shocking or awe inspiring and then fall off the map to make people want her after the thing she did, and then come back hard. 

Just doing what she's currently doing, and then dropping an OK promo single would literally accomplish as much as Pretty Girls did. 

She needs great music and visuals. There is nothing exciting about Britney. 

Ic Britbey picked a theme and went hard or switched genres. Make a rock album and ppl would be awed but she would have to sing. 

Her brand needs a reinvention but not from being away. She has been away for about five years now. 

On 9/4/2017 at 3:31 PM, nels64 said:

Honestly, I think Britney needs to go completely radio silent and do something that makes people wonder where she is and want her back. I'm not sure exactly what...but something. 

I'm not really for a buzz single because of Pretty Girls, I know PG was terrible...but like idk I feel like Britney hasn't really gone away completely for a while. After Circus, she went right into 3, and then she did Glee, and then she did FF, and then she did X-Factor, S&S, OLL, and then she did WB and then she did, Vegas, and then she did PG, and then she did Glory.

I know a lot of these things were THAT successful, but she's kind of been on the radar with no one really caring about what she's upto. I think she needs to completely go away and build some kind of hype for another "comeback". She needs a way better PR team and marketing team tho. 

Guuurrl, people don’t even know she’s made music anytime recently. Doing that would have no effect because to the GP, Britney has already been radio silent for years, except maybe S&S. 

Archived