Whistles

Cappycorn87

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derrickr411 said:

Was it little big town day drinking?

No, tbh I'm not even sure if it was country country, or something more like rock-country. I only got to hear a male voice, it gave me the impression that it was a solo artist but it might've been a band, and for some reason it sounded to me like it was something from the 80's - 90's. It definitely didn't sound fresh nor pop. My dad always listens to these radio stations that play mostly classic rock hits, but since this was a Saturday afternoon maybe they were throwing some random tunes.

The thing is that there were whistles but it wasn't that prominent, it was like at the same volume of the instrumentals, which had a little bit of drums and electric guitar, I think. It was just so fast that I didn't have enough time to react. I was listening to it and it sounded familiar, then the male voice started, my dad changed the station, and I got out of the car, and until that moment I was like "IT'S DON'T CRY!!!" :meltdown: but it was just too late to try anything, and I forgot to ask my dad that night, at least to know which radio station it was, so it's just a hopeless case now.

The whistles didn't sound the same as the Britney song, but there were whistles, just like other kind. And the melody, I'm sure it was very similar, just a little bit slower.

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The other day I heard on the radio an old country song and I swear to God it sounded just like Don't Cry's whistles. I was in the car with my dad and he changed the station so I didn't get to hear more of the lyrics to google the song, and at the moment I was just like "huh, it sounds familiar" but after he dropped me to take the taxi, that was when I realized it sounded just like Don't Cry, but it was already too late and I don't think I'll ever get to listen to that song again lol

I mean, it wasn't the exact same whistles, or I would've recognized it right away, but it was the same melody, or at least a very, very similar one.

Maybe yes. Will.I.Am. is well known for making many samples so it is very likely :verycool:

The other day I heard on the radio an old country song and I swear to God it sounded just like Don't Cry's whistles. I was in the car with my dad and he changed the station so I didn't get to hear more of the lyrics to google the song, and at the moment I was just like "huh, it sounds familiar" but after he dropped me to take the taxi, that was when I realized it sounded just like Don't Cry, but it was already too late and I don't think I'll ever get to listen to that song again lol

I mean, it wasn't the exact same whistles, or I would've recognized it right away, but it was the same melody, or at least a very, very similar one.

Maybe yes. Will.I.Am. is well known for making many samples so it is very likely :verycool:

It makes sense since Will.I.Am. is well known for making samples :verycool:

Guest Diamond Horse
19 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

One man = Will.I.Am

will.i.am gave Britney a private show and Britney was so aroused that they went for his direction...

Archived