Whistles

Cappycorn87

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day I heard on the radio an old country song and I swear to God it sounded just like Don't Cry's whistles. I was in the car with my dad and he changed the station so I didn't get to hear more of the lyrics to google the song, and at the moment I was just like "huh, it sounds familiar" but after he dropped me to take the taxi, that was when I realized it sounded just like Don't Cry, but it was already too late and I don't think I'll ever get to listen to that song again lol

I mean, it wasn't the exact same whistles, or I would've recognized it right away, but it was the same melody, or at least a very, very similar one.

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She should've released this as the 2nd single instead

I actually like Perfume, I just wish the uncut video was released along with the Work ***** deleted scenes. I think the Britney Jean "personal" concept would have been better executed if the era kicked off with "Britney" and Work ***** and then it dies down to "Jean" where she's performing midtempos and ballads like Perfume, Don't Cry, Alien and Hold On Tight.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I actually like Perfume, I just wish the uncut video was released along with the Work ***** deleted scenes. I think the Britney Jean "personal" concept would have been better executed if the era kicked off with "Britney" and Work ***** and then it dies down to "Jean" where she's performing midtempos and ballads like Perfume, Don't Cry, Alien and Hold On Tight.

It would have been even better if they stuck with where Britney was trying to go

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It would have been even better if they stuck with where Britney was trying to go

I agree, but the album would have been completely different. She confirmed it was going in a more urban sound herself. I honestly wonder what made the change so drastic from urban pop to EDM. Was it the label, did she start to shift to a more electronic sound with William Orbit? Who knows, she won't tell us anything anymore. :calculating:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I agree, but the album would have been completely different. She confirmed it was going in a more urban sound herself. I honestly wonder what made the change so drastic from urban pop to EDM. Was it the label, did she start to shift to a more electronic sound with William Orbit? Who knows, she won't tell us anything anymore. :calculating:

Most likely the label

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The other day I heard on the radio an old country song and I swear to God it sounded just like Don't Cry's whistles. I was in the car with my dad and he changed the station so I didn't get to hear more of the lyrics to google the song, and at the moment I was just like "huh, it sounds familiar" but after he dropped me to take the taxi, that was when I realized it sounded just like Don't Cry, but it was already too late and I don't think I'll ever get to listen to that song again lol

I mean, it wasn't the exact same whistles, or I would've recognized it right away, but it was the same melody, or at least a very, very similar one.

I always thought Don't Cry sounded like this song when I first heard it. (well, the medley of the verses anyhow)

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

One man = Will.I.Am

16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Was it little big town day drinking?

Archived