Circus Album

ShowdownITZ

41 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

I don't get why people are saying Out From Under is about anything in her life.  That song was previously recorded by someone else for the Bratz movie.

"Out from Under" is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears, taken from her sixth studio album, Circus (2008). The song was written by Shelly Peiken, Arnthor Birgisson, and Wayne Hector, initially for the soundtrack of Bratz: The Movie, featuring vocals of American recording artist Joanna Pacitti. After approaching Spears and Guy Sigsworth in 2008, the songwriters suggested the singer to re-record the song for her album.

She doesn't necessarily have to compose the song for it to be personal to her. She might have liked the song and was able to relate to the lyrics.

Beyonce did this with every song on Lemonade. She actively seeked out tracks that were able to relate to the concept of her album.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She doesn't necessarily have to compose the song for it to be personal to her. She might have liked the song and was able to relate to the lyrics.

Beyonce did this with every song on Lemonade. She actively seeked out tracks that were able to relate to the concept of her album.

Exactly, I hate the whole notion that to be a real artist, you HAVE to write your music, some people can't put their thoughts into paper even tho I think Britney is a good songwriter, maybe someone showed her this song and she liked it and could relate to it.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It was so good. I hate when ppl go after it. It's our last great era. The dancing wasn't there but everything else was.. 

I don't understand why ppl hate still. I understood the dancing hate at the time

The tour was still so good, I wish I went but I was so young :tiffsniffle:

Archived