Kim Kardashian pulls a britney spears in a glittery toxic outift

getnaked281

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Only someone that's delusional would disagree! :yesokay: It's actually funny when some straight men ask me, a gay man, if I would ever want to be a woman. I would never want to be a woman, because it's so difficult! The double standards are everywhere. I have the liberty of going outside unshaven, or with sweatpants and a hoodie, and people just see it as having a lazy day. Where if a woman would do the same, oh she's a slob, unkept, dirty, etc. Even some women think this way after being exposed to the misogyny for so long.

Unfortunately there's a staggering amount of delusional people out there. I'm a straight woman, but my best friends are gay men, and I always join them for Gay Pride rallies, protesting against legislation proposing the  reversal of same-*** marriage, etc.

In turn, they now accompany me to Women's Rights/Planned Parenthood rallies, and decrying the "pro-choicers," who are demanding that legislation the Supreme Court ruled as law over four decades ago should now suddenly and inexplicably become illegal. 

I feel like if all the groups whose civil liberties are under constant threat (I.e., LGBT community, women, racial and ethnic minorities, and so many more) would just brand together, then we could win this fight together. Until then, I'll simply remain optimistic, while also realizing how myopic and full of naivete that sounds! 

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She was part of Paris Hilton's clique. They went everywhere together and Kim was known for her family.

c7396235-f8ad-43d3-8391-a25c21f4235d.jpg

Yeah she was Paris’s closet organizer for a while. And her father was the defense attorney for OJ. I mean if a *** tape was enough to make you famous, everyone would do it :tiffcackle:

Archived