Kim Kardashian pulls a britney spears in a glittery toxic outift

getnaked281

I can't believe that Kim's leaked (all possible puns intended) *** tape propelled her into A-List status, where's she's comfortably remained for an entire decade now.

(To be clear, I have zero problems with *** tapes or *** workers; to each their own). But it confuses me that the entire family has maintained such a young and loyal fanbase, given that one tape remains the single crowning achievement of all (9? 10? I don't know how many family members there are are this point, honestly) of their careers. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

It is honestly jarring when you take a big step back and glean some perspective: it takes TWO people to make a *** tape, yet we only hear of the outrage directed toward Paris, Kim, etc., yet never their partners. 

Men get away with a lot of ****, lol. Justin Bieber's out here having the same episodes that Britney was crucified for in 2007.

1 minute ago, button said:

and aside from his hypocrisy, it's pretty shitty how he's shaming *** workers and using "*****" as an insult as if it's anything more than a ******* job. :whitney:

Yeah @Cappycorn87, is being a ***** a bad thing? *** workers provide a service and do it to make a living, and they’re not hurting anyone. Why the negative connotation with the word “*****”? :whitney:

14 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Men get away with a lot of ****, lol.

I applaud you, a man, for not just recognizing this disparity but also unabashedly verbalizing this reality. You offer no excuses or double standards,  just the truth. We need more men like you who are willing to take a stand publicly and clearly point out these daily occurrences of sexism remain; often, at best, largely overlooked; at worst, completely ignored or even penalizing of the victim. 

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

I applaud you, a man, for not just recognizing this disparity but also unabashedly verbalizing this reality. You offer no excuses or double standards,  just the truth. We need more men like you who are willing to take a stand publicly and clearly point out these daily occurrences of sexism remain; often, at best, largely overlooked; at worst, completely ignored or even penalizing the victim. 

Only someone that's delusional would disagree! :yesokay: It's actually funny when some straight men ask me, a gay man, if I would ever want to be a woman. I would never want to be a woman, because it's so difficult! The double standards are everywhere. I have the liberty of going outside unshaven, or with sweatpants and a hoodie, and people just see it as having a lazy day. Where if a woman would do the same, oh she's a slob, unkept, dirty, etc. Even some women think this way after being exposed to the misogyny for so long.

Archived