Womanizer - Femme Fatale Tour is worse than POM

Andrew338

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

since the Slave 4 U thread had such success, i though of uploading another clip from the tour, this time Womanizer.

The slave choreo was SO MUCH BETTER than POM, this one is so much WORSE than POM. 

for good measure here's the link of i heart radio festival

I disagree. Obviously the energy she has right now has nothing to compare with 2011. But that remix is fire, If only she had wore a nice outfit and put some more energy into the performance, it would have top Vegas' womanizer. I don't know about ya'll, but I can't stand when she goes above her dancers... It's really poor and with no sense to me

1 minute ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Honestly though, the remix from FFT is fire. for womanizer

AND gimme more.

I believe the official vevo uploaded gimme more a while back for some reason. 

23 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

since the Slave 4 U thread had such success, i though of uploading another clip from the tour, this time Womanizer.

The slave choreo was SO MUCH BETTER than POM, this one is so much WORSE than POM. 

for good measure here's the link of i heart radio festival

I disagree. Obviously the energy she has right now has nothing to compare with 2011. But that remix is fire, If only she had wore a nice outfit and put some more energy into the performance, it would have top Vegas' womanizer (and some live singing compensating the lack of choreography:outwithit:) . I don't know about ya'll, but I can't stand when she goes above her dancers... It's really poor and with no sense to me:gross:

11 minutes ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Honestly though, the remix from FFT is fire. for womanizer

AND gimme more.

I believe the official vevo uploaded gimme more a while back for some reason. 

As a performance, I really liked the FF Tour version. I loved the mix, the choreography (even though it was simple), the theme, the effects (the smoke shooting from the stage), the backbend, the turnable... The POM performance mostly sucks - the breakdown is okay but not even that great. Nothing cool happens.

Britney herself delivers better in POM 2.0 than FF Tour so it has that going for it, but overall I liked FF Tour version more.

Am I the only one to prefer both performances (Womanizer and I'm A Slave 4 U) from Piece Of Me? 

The fact that she OFFICIALLY executed the original choreography during The Femme Fatale Tour, doesn't mean that was better than a cheap choreography like in the POM show: the truth is that she's able to do these kind of simple moves nowdays, so I prefer seeing her do some steps with a decent energy rather than destroying the original and beautiful choreography... During the Slave's performance in 2011, I was so sad because the difference was more evident than ever... It was hurting me the way she performed that iconic song. :mattafact:

For Womanizer, don't try, honey: it was SO, SO, SO DAMN BAD! At least today we have the breakdown during the Womanizer's performance, back in 2011 was a nightmare.  :lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

Am I the only one to prefer both performances (Womanizer and I'm A Slave 4 U) from Piece Of Me? 

The fact that she OFFICIALLY executed the original choreography during The Femme Fatale Tour, doesn't mean that was better than a cheap choreography like in the POM show: the truth is that she's able to do these kind of simple moves nowdays, so I prefer seeing her do some steps with a decent energy rather than destroying the original and beautiful choreography... During the Slave's performance in 2011, I was so sad because the difference was more evident than ever... It was hurting me the way she performed that iconic song. :mattafact:

For Womanizer, don't try, honey: it was SO, SO, SO DAMN BAD! At least today we have the breakdown during the Womanizer's performance, back in 2011 was a nightmare.  :lemmetellu:

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

tbh it really depended on the day, just like now. But I really liked how they used a big part of the original choreo, the added breakdown and the little *** shaking

I don't get why she could never bend her back for the "baby don't you wanna part?"

Also unpopular opinion : am I the only one who liked POM Slave better with the "throne"? The choreo made more sense tbh

Take most of the production from FFT and  take current Britney To make POM and it would have been a pretty solid show. 

FFT production wasn't nearly good as the good as the holy trinity of shows but it is still so much better than Pom. 

FFT's problem was Britney. Take Britney out and it would have been 70% better, which was the main problem since it was Britney's tour. :gross:

48 minutes ago, Rico. said:

tbh it really depended on the day, just like now. But I really liked how they used a big part of the original choreo, the added breakdown and the little *** shaking

I don't get why she could never bend her back for the "baby don't you wanna part?"

Also unpopular opinion : am I the only one who liked POM Slave better with the "throne"? The choreo made more sense tbh

Performing Slave while sitting down on that giant ****** for 3 minutes was tragic though. Slave needs to be a number where Britney just busts out with all she has, it's sad it's just reduced to some half assed burlesque number now.

Archived