Womanizer - Femme Fatale Tour is worse than POM

Andrew338

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Choreo is worse, but the outfit, remix and dancers' outfits are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POM's. :yaknow:

Also, she actually looks like she's feeling it and isn't adjusting her hair or touching her *** in a downward scoop every 5 seconds. :tiffcackle: 

This 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Take most of the production from FFT and  take current Britney To make POM and it would have been a pretty solid show. 

FFT production wasn't nearly good as the good as the holy trinity of shows but it is still so much better than Pom. 

FFT's problem was Britney. Take Britney out and it would have been 70% better, which was the main problem since it was Britney's tour. :gross:

Also this, i really think currentney would slay femme fatale era entirely

2 hours ago, Rico. said:

tbh it really depended on the day, just like now. But I really liked how they used a big part of the original choreo, the added breakdown and the little *** shaking

I don't get why she could never bend her back for the "baby don't you wanna part?"

Also unpopular opinion : am I the only one who liked POM Slave better with the "throne"? The choreo made more sense tbh

Still prefer the throne version to this day. It would be fire with her current energy

5 hours ago, Camilo said:

4 pages, such a success erOMK_s-200x150.gif the POM performance is muc better than the  one at the FF tour. But of course, it depends of her mood, femme fataleney never had this energy.

Girl **** you, threads here are longer than 2 pages only if there's members personal issues involved, not the topic of the thread :whitney:

i never liked FFT and POM performances of Womanizer, they kinda suck. :gross: Is it bad that I prefer Walkus tour version. :decisions: i mean it had a decent outfit and special effects (good enough for an encore) and she had chemistry with the womanizer dancer. it's sad though that there are only three performances to choose from and they're all mediocre :nydisgust:

I feel like there we're equally better parts from each show! 

I really have always felt like GM from FFT should've been in Vegas! The Vegas show has more energy & is definitely staged better when it comes to choreo, however, for a big Vegas show I've always felt like it could have more "Themes" and the whole Egyptian Goddess theme would've worked so well in Vegas 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Y'all are delusional if you think anything on Femme Fatale besides the live singing (like once or twice during iwg) was better than POM. Damn y'all flip flop so much. 

Ignore Britney altogether. The concept and actual performance concept/production is better. 

On 8/16/2017 at 0:36 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

As a performance, I really liked the FF Tour version. I loved the mix, the choreography (even though it was simple), the theme, the effects (the smoke shooting from the stage), the backbend, the turnable... The POM performance mostly sucks - the breakdown is okay but not even that great. Nothing cool happens.

Britney herself delivers better in POM 2.0 than FF Tour so it has that going for it, but overall I liked FF Tour version more.

yeah the SFX and back drop would've made the POM 2.0 version better and a better mix, most of POM doesn't have special effects anymore...like no more rain in Toxic (probably bc of unreliable weave :( ) and yeah...her shows don't have a lot of *it* like they used to...I mean Circus had it's issues but it went all out...POM is vegas of all places and it's very safe and not theatrical:nobitch:

39 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

yeah the SFX and back drop would've made the POM 2.0 version better and a better mix, most of POM doesn't have special effects anymore...like no more rain in Toxic (probably bc of unreliable weave :( ) and yeah...her shows don't have a lot of *it* like they used to...I mean Circus had it's issues but it went all out...POM is vegas of all places and it's very safe and not theatrical:nobitch:

Wait there's no more rain for Toxic??

On 8/16/2017 at 7:03 PM, britneymegamix said:

Am I the only one to prefer both performances (Womanizer and I'm A Slave 4 U) from Piece Of Me? 

The fact that she OFFICIALLY executed the original choreography during The Femme Fatale Tour, doesn't mean that was better than a cheap choreography like in the POM show: the truth is that she's able to do these kind of simple moves nowdays, so I prefer seeing her do some steps with a decent energy rather than destroying the original and beautiful choreography... During the Slave's performance in 2011, I was so sad because the difference was more evident than ever... It was hurting me the way she performed that iconic song. :mattafact:

For Womanizer, don't try, honey: it was SO, SO, SO DAMN BAD! At least today we have the breakdown during the Womanizer's performance, back in 2011 was a nightmare.  :lemmetellu:

you said it all GURL

PREACH

Archived