I wore one of my fav Britney shirts to the "Die Antwoord" show in Cleveland!

Onyx1126

So, as the title explains, my BF & both of my BFF's went to see Die Antwoord in Cleveland, OH this past Friday! Of course I wear a Britney shirt to every concert I attend just to represent!! (and also because no matter how much I like who I'm going to see I'm secretly annoyed it's not Britney lmfao). It also usually sparks conversation & I get to school as well, which is always fun for me!!

So, we we're in the GA Pit... ummmm, yes it was my first "mosh pit" type of deal.. I was both frientened & exhilarated!... anyways.... I was super surprised to experience how much "Britney Love" was around us at a Die Antwoord show!! A lot of the ppl who noticed & exhanged comments/convos we're loving it!! These people did not come off as your typical Britney fan either, they spoke very highly of her just going "**** yes, it's Britney *****".. "Omg, is that Britney on your shirt? ******* Love It" & this one dude in Dreads wearing a "Misfits" T-Shirt broke into a convo I was having with this couple right by us, he legit broke in and said "I couldn't help but hear you talking about Britney!" So I'm like.. "Yeah, its because of my obsession & the shirt I'm wearing".. he continues "You gotta rock the band you love.. (he starts humming Everytime) that song (He sings "And Everytime I dee Da Laa da) you know that one? That was her best song, just unexpected for her.. you guys know she composed that song?.. she's really brilliant, did you know that her Baby video was gonna be a cartoon & she refused & came up with the school thing?)

I'm like.. wait.. am I in the twilight zone? Legit that's usually what I have to school ppl about!! Lololol 

It was pretty awesome & the ONLY show I've been too wearing the shirt where it was met with such praise & love from the most unexpected ppl!! It made me feel like the genuine music crowd, not just the sheeple going to who's the most popular, really have a good amount of respect towards Britney!! 

It was a great night!

:Lshark:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Mess by how anti-industry Die Antwoord is I would have expected this to be about how you got jumped. :orangu:

Glad you had such a great experience though!

They said "We aren't here to make music for a special crowd, our music is for everybody"

They aren't really anti-industry.. they are anti-labeling.. their anti-establishment  rhetoric stems from the extreme conservative culture in South Africa. 

Archived