Sapphire sun?

Herumbra

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I never knew she said "cause you're the flame i can't do without" until the stems either. I always just kinda sang "cause you're the flame i can't do that ha" and didn't even realize what I was singing :orangu:

that's like Bombastic Love where she says It turned into an art i thought she sang You turned into an R

Sapphire Chakra Healing and Balancing Energy

The strong Blue Rays of Sapphire are ideal for awakening and utilizing the Throat and Third Eye Chakras. Working in unison, these chakras not only have the capacity of inner vision, but the focus and ability to communicate one’s vision to others in an effective way. [Simmons, 339]

Blue Sapphire stimulates the Throat Chakra, the voice of the body. It is, in essence, a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakras to be expressed. If it is blocked, or out of balance, it can affect the health of the other chakras. When the Throat Chakra is in balance and open, it allows for the expression of what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions, bringing our personal truth out into the world. We have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release. Blue crystal energy will unblock and balance the Throat Chakra. Darker shades of blue encourage the power of truth, while lighter shades carry the power of flexibility, relaxation, and balance.

Dark Blue or Indigo Sapphire stimulates the Brow Chakra, also called the Third Eye. It is the center of our perception and command, and directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world. Our consciousness is located here, and we relate to ourselves through this chakra. When the brow chakra is in balance our thoughts and internal communications within ourselves are healthy and vibrant. We are open to new ideas, dreams, and visions, and can control the flow of energy within all the chakras. Dark blue and indigo crystals are used to treat imbalances of the brow chakra. It is a quiet color, one of mystery and wisdom and judgment.

It also connects with 'If I'm dancing'... queen of artsy-fartsy stuf :queenflopga:

Archived