• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. me against the music
2. slave for you
3. you drive me crazy
4. overprotected dark child remix
5. do something 

I know I **** the bed not having toxic, oops or baby (or all of them lol) but those are the ones that literally CEMENTED my fandom. 

32 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:
  1. TOXIC
  2. STRONGER
  3. OVERPROCTED DC REMIX
  4. BABY ONE MORE TIME
  5. LUCKY

I'd put Make Me just as #1 and leave the rest blank but I figured I wanted to be fair :Lshark:

Stronger and Lucky are two of my favorites but I didn't put them in my top 5. I don't like Slave as much, but I had to put it bc it's kinda iconic. It's one of her staple videos.

33 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:
  1. TOXIC
  2. STRONGER
  3. OVERPROCTED DC REMIX
  4. BABY ONE MORE TIME
  5. LUCKY

I'd put Make Me just as #1 and leave the rest blank but I figured I wanted to be fair :Lshark:

Stronger and Lucky are two of my favorites but I didn't put them in my top 5. I don't like Slave as much, but I had to put it bc it's kinda iconic. It's one of her staple videos.

1. TOXIC
  2. STRONGER
  3. OVERPROCTED DC REMIX
  4. BABY ONE MORE TIME
  5. LUCKY

1. TOXIC
  2. STRONGER
  3. OVERPROCTED DC REMIX
  4. BABY ONE MORE TIME
  5. LUCKY

6 minutes ago, MX3 said:

1. me against the music
2. slave for you
3. you drive me crazy
4. overprotected dark child remix
5. do something 

I know I **** the bed not having toxic, oops or baby (or all of them lol) but those are the ones that literally CEMENTED my fandom. 

Ugh. You Drive Me Crazy was always one of my faves. I think it has some of her best choreography. I just couldn't put it in my top 5. 

But how could you leave out Baby, Oops!, AND Toxic??????

:omg:

Archived