What was your favorite moment from the glory era?

Guest $elfish

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The VMAs. I thought the performance was really good. It obviously didn't measure up to 2000 or 2001 or 2003, but what the **** would have? I also loved the Me, Myself, & I surprise, and since I'd never heard the song, for me it was like getting a new Britney song that I loved. Plus it was just so amazing to see her on THAT stage again.

Other than that, I loved all the promo -- more than we got since Femme Fatale. Carpool Karaoke, Today Show, the UK shows, the festivals...

Make Me the song and the artwork for it, cause I thought Britney would smash careers with new visuals, looks, performances, videos. The album leak, I was so excited about the tracks... I freaking loved Slumber Party, Just Like Me, No Seas Cortes and I'm pretty sure I cried when I've heard Man On The Moon. Last but not least, the Slumber Party music video... man, she was on fire, the visual for it was perfect and I thought it would smash.

Honorable mentions: the VMA performance was pretty nice, she was on fire and it helped the song to climb on the charts again, and the iHeart radio festival... great outfit, the energy was on point, great setlist. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

When Make Me debuted. I remember being in London, staying up until late. Remember that mess of a tweet, does anyone else remember the tweet saying 'My new single Make Me is out blah blah blah' surfacing hours before by Britney's Twitter account? It even had a link but didn't work. She let the hype die too soon... she needs to release the music video on the same day the the song debuts for B10's lead.

Archived