New IG post! Teacherney in action

IonutM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, Shadow. said:

Sweetie i certainly don't post in every thread you read in, unless you are perched for my posts :tiffcackle: you don't like what I say? Don't ******* read it, the ignore button is there for a reason oh and here's another one just to please you: :whitney: 

Perched for your posts....haha that's cute. I don't post that often or everyday, even. BUT when I'm reading this forum there you are spreading your "cheer". The ignore button is for *******. I don't have to block someone to feel better about myself or superior. And who knows, maybe you might lighten up someday? I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Here's to hoping the rest of your year is full of getting good ****. It might do wonders for you.

Thanks, the gif does please me. I don't particularly care for surprises.

31 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

Perched for your posts....haha that's cute. I don't post that often or everyday, even. BUT when I'm reading this forum there you are spreading your "cheer". The ignore button is for *******. I don't have to block someone to feel better about myself or superior. And who knows, maybe you might lighten up someday? I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Here's to hoping the rest of your year is full of getting good ****. It might do wonders for you.

Thanks, the gif does please me. I don't particularly care for surprises.

I need to lighten up because I think adding 'ney' to the end of every word is juvenile? which btw its ******* STUPIDDDD :NYsassy: you don't have to read my posts yet here you are days later with a reply, perched :gimmemoar: until you can validate that you have seen every single one of my posts which proves your ******* point, please do me a favour and fu.ck off :fu:

On 31.07.2017 at 11:58 PM, Britneysfreak said:

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Britney could show up to your house and sing beautifully live and hook you up with one of her hot dancers and you'd find a reason to roll your eyes or complain about something.

Do not overdo it. Irreparable.. Never mind.  :queenriri:

5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I need to lighten up because I think adding 'ney' to the end of every word is juvenile? which btw its ******* STUPIDDDD :NYsassy: you don't have to read my posts yet here you are days later with a reply, perched :gimmemoar: until you can validate that you have seen every single one of my posts which proves your ******* point, please do me a favour and fu.ck off :fu:

Juvenile? This is the "Britney Spears News" forum on a pop music website (formerly a website dedicated to solely Britney Spears) this isn't the SAT's or a college admission essay or a job resume. You picked the wrong place to act holier than thou.

"Teacherney" tells us right away that Britney is a teacher of some sort before opening the thread. I find it stupid that you had no intention of responding to the topic at hand but instead replied just to be a ***** and buzzkill.

And you don't have to reply to a thread with a title that you find "juvenile" or "******* STUPIDDDD" but you did anyway. All the OP probably wanted to do was make a thread with a fun video of Britney teaching little girls to dance and you came to **** in it. Is this what makes you an intellectual and him "******* STUPIDDDD"? Because you're doing it wrong.

Is there a time limit on when someone can reply to a thread? Nope, nowhere was that stated in the rules when I joined and since. Some of us have a life.

Every thread I've gone to lately you've been unnecessarily rude. I don't have to weed through your posting history to prove it to you.

For someone who thinks they're more mature than others you sure do use a lot of gifs and your grammar is in the toilet.

6 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

Juvenile? This is the "Britney Spears News" forum on a pop music website (formerly a website dedicated to solely Britney Spears) this isn't the SAT's or a college admission essay or a job resume. You picked the wrong place to act holier than thou.

"Teacherney" tells us right away that Britney is a teacher of some sort before opening the thread. I find it stupid that you had no intention of responding to the topic at hand but instead replied just to be a ***** and buzzkill.

And you don't have to reply to a thread with a title that you find "juvenile" or "******* STUPIDDDD" but you did anyway. All the OP probably wanted to do was make a thread with a fun video of Britney teaching little girls to dance and you came to **** in it. Is this what makes you an intellectual and him "******* STUPIDDDD"? Because you're doing it wrong.

Is there a time limit on when someone can reply to a thread? Nope, nowhere was that stated in the rules when I joined and since. Some of us have a life.

Every thread I've gone to lately you've been unnecessarily rude. I don't have to weed through your posting history to prove it to you.

For someone who thinks they're more mature than others you sure do use a lot of gifs and your grammar is in the toilet.

Its funny you are trying to say i'm acting holier than thou when you are the one that came in here trying to lecture me :whitney: its stupid you don't have to add 'ney' on to the end of every word to describe something. This is a public thread where any member can reply and I did with my opinion if you don't like it once again don't read it :whitney: do you think you look all high and mighty because you're sticking up for people? And I don't see where I was rude in the first post, I stated I found it annoying, I didn't say the OP or anybody in this thread was annoying, well until you started lecturing me to make yourself look good :tiffcackle:

You are barely online therefore you are the last person to be making any sort of comments on how i'm 'always negative'. Where were you in the early mornin thread? Or the one where I praised the bbmas performance, praised her vocals and couldn't understand why she didn't sing live? Hmm? That's right you weren't HERE. :whitney: also i'm pretty sure I don't post in every thread you've gone to unless you're following me? :umwtf:

When did I say I thought I was more mature than anyone else? I said adding 'ney' onto the end of every word is juvenile & stupid not that anybody in this thread was juvenile or stupid, you tried though :whitney: also do you think majority of this forum is immature compared to you because they also use the emotes :whitney: what was that about acting holier than thou? :tiffcackle:

Since i'm 'rude' i'll say it a bit more politely, please do me a favour and fu.ck off :whitney:

most of us are criticising her because of the basic choreo... it's a fact, we have to face it. but it's for kids so we don't mind. we can praise her for teaching little kids smooth, kinda-****, funny routines like this one. THE PROBLEM is that she can easily put some moves like these on her POM Las Vegas. that's something we should worried about. :yeaok:

Archived