New IG post! Teacherney in action

IonutM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

I know she has being doing this for a while but do you think this is a way of her getting the younger audience again?

I know they r small classes 

What do you think? :cutesybrit:

What we don't see is her yelling at the kids "You guys said you'd buy Glory. You lied!"

But tbh I'm a fan of teacherney, keeps her nimble but I'm sure these lil ones can outdance her :orangu: 

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Adding 'ney' to the end of every word is really annoying :sofedup:

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Britney could show up to your house and sing beautifully live and hook you up with one of her hot dancers and you'd find a reason to roll your eyes or complain about something.

Just now, Britneysfreak said:

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Britney could show up to your house and sing beautifully live and hook you up with one of her hot dancers and you'd find a reason to roll your eyes or complain about something.

So you've been through my entire post history? :whitney: no didn't think so :whitney:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

So you've been through my entire post history? :whitney: no didn't think so :whitney:

If by "entire search history" you mean just about every thread I read than sure, and it's typically something negative and using that predictable Whitney gif, I'm actually shocked you waited this long to use it. Must kill you to have to wait.

9 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

If by "entire search history" you mean just about every thread I read than sure, and it's typically something negative and using that predictable Whitney gif, I'm actually shocked you waited this long to use it. Must kill you to have to wait.

Sweetie i certainly don't post in every thread you read in, unless you are perched for my posts :tiffcackle: you don't like what I say? Don't ******* read it, the ignore button is there for a reason oh and here's another one just to please you: :whitney: 

2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

I know she has being doing this for a while but do you think this is a way of her getting the younger audience again?

I know they r small classes 

What do you think? :cutesybrit:

I wonder if it's a way for her to work on her own choreographies. I mean, this is simplistic, but she may also be testing more routines and things she doesn't normally do in performances. I'm here for it. ;) 

Archived