Slumber Party had no impact??

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Godllory said:

You're really stupid.  :yaknow:

How do you ask this question after you have been unresponsive in all matters with me?? :whitney: Do not mess with me.  Please. :brit:

I'VE BEEN UNRESPONSIVE??? :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: i'm STUPID? :hahaha: ooh im so ******* scared, what are you gonna do huh? :hahaha:

You mentioned me sweetie, you didn't have to, if you don't like the responses don't mention me in threads that I have nothing to do with :whitney:

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I'VE BEEN UNRESPONSIVE??? :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: i'm STUPID? :hahaha: ooh im so ******* scared, what are you gonna do huh? :hahaha:

You mentioned me sweetie, you didn't have to, if you don't like the responses don't mention me in threads that I have nothing to do with :whitney:

Before you mentioned it, you were trying to het into the head. (Million times) :whitney: Bye..  

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Godllory calling you stupid would be like water calling a cactus wet :tiffcackle:

Just now, Godllory said:

Before you mentioned it, you were trying to het into the head. :whitney: Bye..  

the ****? :hahaha: 

Just now, danny1994 said:

Godllory calling you stupid would be like water calling a cactus wet :tiffcackle:

It would be like calling blackout rock :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the ****? :hahaha: 

It would be like calling blackout rock :tiffcackle:

You would be like calling lana del rey is a headbanger.  :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

******* :tiffcackle: blackout is rock :tiffcackle:

******* you.  Childish.  :tiffcackle:

Just now, Godllory said:

Don't pollute this page with your foolishness. :beysip:

I'm surprised you know what pollute means :tiffcackle: stay pressed & obsessed :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

It would be like calling Metallica hip hop :tiffcackle:

It would be like calling godllory smart :tiffcackle:

Archived