Will MM become a staple?

monalisaney81

56 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I love it, I feel like I was to fight someone in a dungeon or something. :hype: I can't believe some people prefer J-Lo over Shakira :nothavingit:

J.Lo? :idkha:

Just kidding. I like J.Lo but Shakira is a much better artist with a better discography.

But the public has already made that decision:

We Are One (the official anthem): 583 622 667 views

La La La (Brazil) English + Spanish: 865 847 531 + 106 080 206 views

:cutesybrit:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

J.Lo? :idkha:

Just kidding. I like J.Lo but Shakira is a much better artist with a better discography.

But the public has already made that decision:

We Are One (the official anthem): 583 622 667 views

La La La (Brazil) English + Spanish: 865 847 531106 080 206 views

:cutesybrit:

:ricackle: no I hate J-Lo. She steals from legendariah. But Waka-Waka and La La La are so much better than We Are One

6 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She's a great performer and On the Floor is still that bop, but she's also not an artist in any way. :mattafact: But wasn't that the producer's fault?

I like to say it's J-Lo's fault so I can keep hating her. I still don't like her as a performer, she comes off so forced. I hate On The Floor but I bop to Get Right, If You Had My Love, and I'm Real. :bparty:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I just can't stand her but she does make bops sometimes :flawlessbye: she's just such an attention *****. I hate people like that, like she needs to do something to get people talking about her.

She's like the Jehovah Witness of pop, she keeps on knocking on people's door to check for her music yet no one lets her *** in. :flawlessbye:

3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She's like the Jehovah Witness of pop, she keeps on knocking on people's door to check for her music yet no one lets her *** in. :flawlessbye:

:tiffcackle: but since we're on a Britney forum, what are your favorite Britney songs? And also are you from a Latin country since your name is Pedro?

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

:tiffcackle: but since we're on a Britney forum, what are your favorite Britney songs? And also are you from a Latin country since your name is Pedro?

I'm from Portugal. Where are you from? :)

My favorite Britney songs are Toxic and Gimme More. I also love Circus, Breathe on Me, Everytime, And Then We Kiss, Oops, Slave and many others. Such a great discography. :lemmetellu:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm from Portugal. Where are you from? :)

My favorite Britney songs are Toxic and Gimme More. I also love Circus, Breathe on Me, Everytime, And Then We Kiss, Oops, Slave and many others. Such a great discography. :lemmetellu:

I live in the US. That's so awesome. I love Portugal :unbelievableney: Flan is really popular there right or is that only in Brazil? All bops that you mentioned but my two top faves are Shadow and Get Naked :carpoolney: and you know what you were saying about how J-Lo not being an artist, what do you think about Britney, do you think she's an artist? 

I live in the US. That's so awesome. I love Portugal :unbelievableney: Flan is really popular there right or is that only in Brazil?

Do you mean this?

the-perfect-flan.jpg

If so, yes. It's really popular here. I love it. :unbelievableney:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

All bops that you mentioned but my two top faves are Shadow and Get Naked :carpoolney:

Love both of those. :carpoolney:

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

and you know what you were saying about how J-Lo not being an artist, what do you think about Britney, do you think she's an artist? 

There's no denying she has a great artistic side but I don't think I can call her an artist. Why? Because she lipsyncs ballads and uses CD tracks on her performances. Also, there's the Myah Jean thing, which ruined a lot of her artistic credibility (stealing writing credits, not siniging the album). She's still much more of an artist than J.lo tho. :donewithit:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Do you mean this?

the-perfect-flan.jpg

If so, yes. It's really popular here. I love it. :unbelievableney:

Love both of those. :carpoolney:

There's no denying she has a great artistic side but I don't think I can call her an artist. Why? Because she lipsyncs ballads and uses CD tracks on her performances. Also, there's the Myah Jean thing, which ruined a lot of her artistic credibility (stealing writing credits, not siniging the album). She's still much more of an artist than J.lo tho. :donewithit:

Yes I do mean those. They are so good :urite: but yeah I get what you're saying but I really do wish people saw her artistic side, she really isn't a product. 

Yes I do mean those. They are so good :urite: but yeah I get what you're saying but I really do wish people saw her artistic side, she really isn't a product. 

True, but I feel ike she's to blame for that. She never talks about her involvment in the studio or stuff like that. When she was asked about what Oops was about, she simply said "I think it's just a song", which made her seem really dumb. When we have artists like Gaga, who are always showing off their talents, Britney comes off as manufactured and plastic, when she's not (or wasn't). If I had to describe this in one sentence, it would be: "Britney is not talentless, but she sure acts like it". :donewithit:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

True, but I feel ike she's to blame for that. She never talks about her involvment in the studio or stuff like that. When she was asked about what Oops was about, she simply said "I think it's just a song", which made her seem really dumb. When we have artists like Gaga, who are always showing off their talents, Britney comes off as manufactured and plastic, when she's not (or wasn't). If I had to describe this in one sentence, it would be: "Britney is not talentless, but she sure acts like it". :donewithit:

True. I don't even think she was a product during  the BOMT and Oops, she still had the say in the iconic videos and things like that. She played a huge part in her career, that's why her copycats like Mandy and Jessica didn't go far. But I wish she would take herself more seriously.

10 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

True. I don't even think she was a product during  the BOMT and Oops, she still had the say in the iconic videos and things like that. She played a huge part in her career, that's why her copycats like Mandy and Jessica didn't go far. But I wish she would take herself more seriously.

I agree that she should take herself more seriously. This woman can create amazing albums, but chooses to be inspired by Selena Gomez. :gross: The same could be said about her vocals, dancing, writing, etc. I hope this tour reminded her that she used to be an amazing pop star and hopefully she will have her Emancipation or Confessions era. :urite: It's same thing about my other fave Shakira.

Which reminds that if they did a collab, there wouldn't a video. Britney can't be bothered to shoot one and Shakira won't leave Barcelona. :gross: It would probably be an animated video lke BTI or part of Objection.

maxresdefault.jpg6b11de4e0.jpg

My lazy faves. :urite:

4 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I mean she usually still performs every first single from each album except ITZ which she swamped MATM for Toxic.

And just like Britney you also forget about ' Hold it Godagainst me ' lol (;

she replaced that for Till the World Ends and HIAM >>>>>>> TTWE

3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I agree that she should take herself more seriously. This woman can create amazing albums, but chooses to be inspired by Selena Gomez. :gross: The same could be said about her vocals, dancing, writing, etc. I hope this tour reminded her that she used to be an amazing pop star and hopefully she will have her Emancipation or Confessions era. :urite: It's same thing about my other fave Shakira.

Which reminds that if they did a collab, there wouldn't a video. Britney can't be bothered to shoot one and Shakira won't leave Barcelona. :gross: It would probably be an animated video lke BTI or part of Objection.

maxresdefault.jpg6b11de4e0.jpg

My lazy faves. :urite:

My other faves are MJ, Whitney, and Mariah. So I can't expect things from two of them :tiffcackle: but Mariah needs to take herself seriously too. Hopefully this new album of hers gives her some success. Same with Britney, I just need to experience one successful era with Britney. :yesplease: I became a stan last year and was too young to live through her prime. 

Archived