Will MM become a staple?

monalisaney81

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
12 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

MM is kinda boring and there's hardly any choreo for it. :idkney: I think she might forget about Glory in the next tours (same with BJ). :idkney:

She didn't forget WB, she takes it everywhere. It deserved a VMA/AMA performance, now it's time to let it go but I think she'll always bring at least WB and MM with her, possibly SP instead, I hope she performs the solo version after POM, Tinasha should already be very thankful... :tiffsmoke:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

She didn't forget WB, she takes it everywhere. It deserved a VMA/AMA performance, now it's time to let it go but I think she'll always bring at least WB and MM with her, possibly SP instead, I hope she performs the solo version after POM, Tinasha should already be very thankful... :tiffsmoke:

She forgot about the rest of the album (and rightfully so). She won't forget about WB since that's her most recent "hit".

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Obviously.

By the way, what are your thoughts about Ojos Así (a.k.a. her best song)?

The english version (Eyes Like Yours) slays as well.

I love it, I feel like I was to fight someone in a dungeon or something. :hype: I can't believe some people prefer J-Lo over Shakira :nothavingit:

Archived