Anybody Have Britney's "What's Going On" and "Hands" Vocals Filtered As "Acapellas"? I Need Them For Something...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
45 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Do they have it or are you trolling me? :angietea: 

That dude has pretty much every instrumentel ever, like even the old Baby One More Time and Oops era stuff. He's the one who leaked Liar acapella last night. But since he's a major jerk and also disappeared he probably can't help you.

57 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

That dude has pretty much every instrumentel ever, like even the old Baby One More Time and Oops era stuff. He's the one who leaked Liar acapella last night. But since he's a major jerk and also disappeared he probably can't help you.

I mean... All I need is someone who knows their way around GarageBand to filter the vocals out. :gloria: I don't need to go to some ******* trader for that.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean... All I need is someone who knows their way around GarageBand to filter the vocals out. :gloria: I don't need to go to some ******* trader for that.

I can't imagine that it's that easy tbh. Otherwise we wouldn't have had to deal with that douche last night and also could have the acapella versions of like every Britney song ever. But we don't. :calculating:

8 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

I can't imagine that it's that easy tbh. Otherwise we wouldn't have had to deal with that douche last night and also could have the acapella versions of like every Britney song ever. But we don't. :calculating:

Well, it's because anytime anything filtered is posted, no one asks or is asked to filter another song. :gimmemoar: Also, filtering isn't a true acapella. "Chunks" the instrumental or backing vocals will inevitably come along for the ride as well. So maybe that's why more people don't do it?

Archived