Britney (the album) review

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Brace for impact when you hear Blur/Unusual You from Circus, they're amazing. From FF I'd say my favorites are He About To Lose Me and Inside Out, have you heard those?

those are also my favorites from Circus (plus Trouble, Phonography) and FF. i think you're my soul sister now. :orly:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah but USA

Why do y'all gotta be American:4music:

I only know like 2 people here from the UK. Yes that's you @Shadow. and I forgot who the other user is:4music:

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

those are also my favorites from Circus (plus Trouble, Phonography) and FF. i think you're my soul sister now. :orly:

I love Phonography too, lately I've been singing it arond the house and going crazy :scalped: I think I am

Let's talk about biography:bopney:

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:tiffcackle:

Btw remember how you were saying Blur was relatable af for you cause you used to drink and not remember stuff in the morning? You know what britney sings about, right? Did that actually ever happen to you?

4 minutes ago, popprison said:

I agree for the most part. Cinderella is very pop but amazing. I think you will appreciate slave 4 u if you listen to the instrumental only first then go back to the song. It's very amazing.

I have been listening to Slave since 2012 and it's still the same to be every time I listen to it. But nonetheless I still think it's a great lead single and the performances are so iconic. But I will listen to the instrumental and then see if my thoughts change.

4 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Btw remember how you were saying Blur was relatable af for you cause you used to drink and not remember stuff in the morning? You know what britney sings about, right? Did that actually ever happen to you?

What do you mean per say? The hooking up? No, that was never a part of my life. I was super depressed over a lot going on at the time and used it as an escape. It was just an escape that lasted a few years:nervousney: But from the first line, and all the verses, it was always been a super relatable song. God typing this out makes me happy I am sober right now and not wasted:makeitrain:

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

What do you mean per say? The hooking up? No, that was never a part of my life. I was super depressed over a lot going on at the time and used it as an escape. It was just an escape that lasted a few years:nervousney: But from the first line, and all the verses, it was always been a super relatable song. God typing this out makes me happy I am sober right now and not wasted:makeitrain:

Yeah, the hooking. It's actually so great to see how thankful you are of being in a good state nowadays. I've had people in my family with drinking problems so since a young age I learned the hard way how bad it is...

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Yeah, the hooking. It's actually so great to see how thankful you are of being in a good state nowadays. I've had people in my family with drinking problems so since a young age I learned the hard way how bad it is...

Everything is okay in moderation. But the scary thing is you don't realize it's becoming a problem, until it's a problem. Im grateful I got my **** together when I did. It was just a matter of changing bad habits and acquiring healthier ones. Not everyone is as lucky as that though

I have other family members who struggle with addiction, and it's not pretty (as you've seen yourself). It's really sad the state some people get too before they realize they need help, and when they do need help, that's when it becomes a lifelong battle for them:(

26 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I just listened to Blur and it's such a good song @Edge Of Leaving @Chaoscontrol She did THAT on this track.

It's really wonderful, I can't decide which song I prefer from Circus but it's either Blur or Unusual You. The lyrics are what I most love about the song you know, the storyline. It's something different.

6 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

It's really wonderful, I can't decide whoch song I prefer from Circus but it's either Blur or Unusual You. The lyrics are what I most love about the song you know, the storyline. It's something different.

I am listening to the whole album right now and it's really good. I might make a thread about it. But I like Unusual You better.

Archived