Britney (the album) review

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

@Chaoscontrol I want to listen to her international bonus tracks, do you have any that you recommend? From what you recommend, you have pretty good taste.

Aww thanks! Hmm, well I'm sure you've heard Mood Ring? That's a good one. I'm not sure if they're international tracks or just plain bonus, but... 

Outta This World (love it!)

Scary (Femme Fatale, total bop)

Walk on By (Oops, I think..)

Chaotic like I said earlier

I'll Never Stop Loving You (gonna be my wedding song if I ever get married:otears:)

State of Grace is also beautiful. Those are some of the less popular tracks I don't see being talked about much here!

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
43 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Most of the tracks I have listened to for Circus and I started to listen to FF but yeah I definitely want to review those but I am really surprised with this album I have truly been sleeping on it.

Brace for impact when you hear Blur/Unusual You from Circus, they're amazing. From FF I'd say my favorites are He About To Lose Me and Inside Out, have you heard those?

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Brace for impact when you hear Blur/Unusual You from Circus, they're amazing. From FF I'd say my favorites are He About To Lose Me and Inside Out, have you heard those?

Yes dude! Blur doesn't get enough love!! It resonates a lot with me too because I used to be a pretty heavy drinker, luckily I smartened up and got things under control. He About To Lose Me is also so good. I love Don't Keep Me Waiting as well. Ya'll have good taste my friends :)

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Aww thanks! Hmm, well I'm sure you've heard Mood Ring? That's a good one. I'm not sure if they're international tracks or just plain bonus, but... 

Outta This World (love it!)

Scary (Femme Fatale, total bop)

Walk on By (Oops, I think..)

Chaotic like I said earlier

I'll Never Stop Loving You (gonna be my wedding song if I ever get married:otears:)

State of Grace is also beautiful. Those are some of the less popular tracks I don't see being talked about much here!

Yes I heard Mood Ring, I am so mad she didn't put it on the album. I have to listen to it in Vimeo. :beynah: but I will give those a listen and get back to you :uknowit:

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I have heard Unusual You and it's one of my all time Britney songs and I love He About To Lose Me. I heard Inside Out but forgot how it sounds like. But yeah I want to give all of these a listen again.

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes dude! Blur doesn't get enough love!! It resonates a lot with me too because I used to be a pretty heavier drinker, luckily I smartened up and got things under control. He About To Lose Me is also so good. I love Don't Keep Me Waiting as well. Ya'll have good taste my friends :)

Thank you and good for you, you're a strong member of this fanbase for getting your life back together  :kisses2all:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes dude! Blur doesn't get enough love!! It resonates a lot with me too because I used to be a pretty heavy drinker, luckily I smartened up and got things under control. He About To Lose Me is also so good. I love Don't Keep Me Waiting as well. Ya'll have good taste my friends :)

Thanks, and yeah it surely doesn't. Blur is one of her best songs ever and the lyrics are iconic, gp would've loved that kind of lyrics. Glad you got it together, how old are you now?

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Thank you and good for you, you're a strong member of this fanbase for getting your life back together  :kisses2all:

Thank you! I wasn't a full blown alcoholic, but I was heading that way if I didn't make some SERIOUS changes in my life, which I did and I'm incredibly happy about. I can indulge once in a while, but at least every mornings not a blur:bwink:

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

Thanks, and yeah it surely doesn't. Blur is one of her best songs ever and the lyrics are iconic, gp would've loved that kind of lyrics. Glad you got it together, how old are you now?

Thanks! 26 now, I feel so old compared to some of the members here:cigney: But then I saw that thread the 34 (I think) year old member made the other day and was like ehh, guess I'm not too old:truthtea:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Thank you! I wasn't a full blown alcoholic, but I was heading that way if I didn't make some SERIOUS changes in my life, which I did and I'm incredibly happy about. I can indulge once in a while, but at least every mornings not a blur:bwink:

Love the Britney reference :uknowit:

Thanks! 26 now, I feel so old compared to some of the members here:cigney: But then I saw that thread the 34 (I think) year old member made the other day and was like ehh, guess I'm not too old:truthtea:

You're not old, some people say that ur life starts for real at 30. Me and @ShowdownITZ are 16 but we're still babies. Where are you from??

I think it was 32 but whatever you're still young. Have you ever seen Britney live?

You're not old, some people say that ur life starts for real at 30. Me and @ShowdownITZ are 16 but we're still babies. Where are you from??

USA, and yeah you guys are so young. Glad to see you discovered quality music at a good age:urite: 

As long as we're alive, there's always plenty of life to live :)  I feel like a lot of the members here are in their early 20's, so I'm not too far off from them

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

USA, and yeah you guys are so young. Glad to see you discovered quality music at a good age:urite: 

As long as we're alive, there's always plenty of life to live :)  I feel like a lot of the members here are in their early 20's, so I'm not too far off from them

Yes I am so happy that I listen to Britney and not Demi Lovato :gross:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I think it was 32 but whatever you're still young. Have you ever seen Britney live?

No:beyfedup: I grew up with her, she was the first celeb I have my earliest memory of. I remember them talking about her lip singing on the news during the oops days:rihclap: 

I always enjoyed the music, but didn't become a fan until around Circus/3. Over the years it just progressed and now I'm living on Exhell:ohnoney:

If she comes around my side of the country again, I'll totally go see her though 

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

UK here. Oh I was a fan since I was around 11. And yeah I agree, we all have a lot to live still. I'd love to know who is the oldest person in here tho, imagine if we had like a 58 year old between us:dead: It'd be funny.

Oh I was a fan since I was around 11. And yeah I agree, we all have a lot to live still. I'd love to know who is the oldest person in here tho, imagine if we had like a 58 year old between us:dead: It'd be funny.

I wouldn't even be surprised, never too old for good music:mattafact:

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yes I am so happy that I listen to Britney and not Demi Lovato :gross:

Have i asked you where you're from?

Archived