What is the ULTIMATE TRINITY? (Britney Albums)

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Can one of you guys tell me what album tracks (not singles) from Britney (the album) are the best? It's really the only album grinch Britney I haven't listened in full and I want to give it a chance. Btw mine is: ITZ (her best album), Glory, and I'm torn between Oops and Blackout.

That's Where You Take Me:giggleney: my fave on the cd I think! 

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I listened to Anticipating and she went OFF :makesomenoise: but from the singles I love Overprotected, I never really liked Slave. I just like it for the video, choreography, and performances. 

There's a remix to Anticipating I have, I forgot who made it. I absolutely love it and it made me appreciate the regular version more :)  Slave is okay I think. I love it for being a classic Britney song, but it's no Overprotected in my book. 

I must say too, it's a breathe of fresh air to be able to talk Britney music with fellow fans, no one in my day to day life can have convos like this with me!:embarrassney:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

There's a remix to Anticipating I have, I forgot who made it. I absolutely love it and it made me appreciate the regular version more :)  Slave is okay I think. I love it for being a classic Britney song, but it's no Overprotected in my book. 

I must say too, it's a breathe of fresh air to be able to talk Britney music with fellow fans, no one in my day to day life can have convos like this with me!:embarrassney:

I have one friend who is a Britney fan but she isn't really into the whole stan thing. She just loves Britney and her music.

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I have one friend who is a Britney fan but she isn't really into the whole stan thing. She just loves Britney and her music.

I have some people who enjoy the music, but not even to have in depth convos of comparing singles/sounds etc. I should've joined in on this fun years ago when I discovered this forum. 

Slay, Exhell:queenflopga:

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I have some people who enjoy the music, but not even to have in depth convos of comparing singles/sounds etc. I should've joined in on this fun years ago when I discovered this forum. 

Slay, Exhell:queenflopga:

Right, I love this forum tho. I never planned on staying as a member. I created it so I could ask a question and I wanted the answer, I know you guys love Britney so you guys would know. But I have to say, I am started to get addicted to this forum. :quirkney: I have been on here all day today, 

23 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Can one of you guys tell me what album tracks (not singles) from Britney (the album) are the best? It's really the only album I haven't listened in full and I want to give it a chance. Btw mine is: ITZ (her best album), Glory, and I'm torn between Oops and Blackout.

I just realised I haven't listened to it in full yet. But Before The Goodbye, What It's Like To Be Me and Lonely are fire, give those 3 a listen and you'll live it. We should do one of those when people listen to an album for the first time at the same time and rate the songs at the same time. But out of all the ones I mentioned, BTG is the best.

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I just realised I haven't listened to it in full yet. But Before The Goodbye, What It's Like To Be Me and Lonely are fire, give those 3 a listen and you'll live it. We should do one of those when people listen to an album for the first time at the same time and rate the songs at the same time. But out of all the ones I mentioned, BTG is the best.

I am going to listen to it tonight and will get back at you and tell you how I felt about it. I am really to listen to it since Britney is such an iconic era. But I know you said you haven't to her first two albums so listen to Oops, I listened to it in full yesterday and I really is one of her best works.

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I am going to listen to it tonight and will get back at you and tell you how I felt about it. I am really to listen to it since Britney is such an iconic era. But I know you said you haven't to her first two albums so listen to Oops, I listened to it in full yesterday and I really is one of her best works.

Ok yh, I'll def listen to Oops tomorrow then I only have half of Britney and the whole BOMT left...

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

If Britney is really good, then I will make a thread tonight talking about it. I have high hopes for this album.

Have u listened to those 3? I'll see ur review before listening to the whole thing.

Archived