What is the ULTIMATE TRINITY? (Britney Albums)

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

9 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Glory

In The Zone

Burger Joint

:cinderellaney:

Not for nothing but are you trolling?:explainlol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

The truly terrible thing is that I honestly like Britney Jean :britdrown: I know, I am a flop.

But my true Trinity would be Glory, ITZ & Britney :)

No you're not a flop fan, it's my cousins favorite album. It's not as bad as the fanbase makes it out to be, just not good enough to be part of the trinity.

13 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

The truly terrible thing is that I honestly like Britney Jean :britdrown: I know, I am a flop.

Upvoting for your honesty and bravery admiting that here :giggleney: I do LOVE Alien, not sure why it gets as much hate as it does tbh...:beyfedup:

10 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

For some inexplicable reasons, BJ has been my travel playlist since last year. :lemmetellu: I started liking the album even if Britney isn't singing on most of it. :decisions:

8 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

No you're not a flop fan, it's my cousins favorite album. It's not as bad as the fanbase makes it out to be, just not good enough to be part of the trinity.

I agree is not as bad as this forum makes it out to be. I actually like it a lot and Don't Cry is one of my favorite Britney songs ever. I think that song deserves more love.

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

For some inexplicable reasons, BJ has been my travel playlist since last year. :lemmetellu: I started liking the album even if Britney isn't singing on most of it. :decisions:

Right? Me too! I know she isn't singing most of it but the songs resonate a lot with me, especially Don't Cry. 

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Upvoting for your honesty and bravery admiting that here :giggleney: I do LOVE Alien, not sure why it gets as much hate as it does tbh...:beyfedup:

LMAO :britdrown: I don't say that too much around here because I feel Exhale would disown me :embarrassney: but it's a good album to listen to, even though she is barely there.

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

Right? Me too! I know she isn't singing most of it but the songs resonate a lot with me, especially Don't Cry. 

Me too, as well as BMS, Hold on Tight, Passenger, Alien and NTIFY. :embarrassney: I would definitely not say it's the best Britney album, as the mess it has created is unforgivable (Myah, fake writing credits, personal album), but I do appreciate the lyrics of some songs regardless of who is singing on it. :embarrassney:

11 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Me too, as well as BMS, Hold on Tight, Passenger, Alien and NTIFY. :embarrassney: I would definitely not say it's the best Britney album, as the mess it has created is unforgivable (Myah, fake writing credits, personal album), but I do appreciate the lyrics of some songs regardless of who is singing on it. :embarrassney:

I love how all the closeted BJ fans are starting to come out, slowly but surely :urite:

Ya'll have seen the light, ya'll have flown away. Ya'll have come alive, ya'll are blown away. I have felt the BJ love, I can see the truth :nynod:

21 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I agree is not as bad as this forum makes it out to be. I actually like it a lot and Don't Cry is one of my favorite Britney songs ever. I think that song deserves more love.

I love Don't Cry and Hold On Tight. Last time I traveled, December '16 I only BJ's CD in my dad's car so i listened to it while going to the airport and it was okay.

ugh this game sucks.

we should name the holly trinity of each album !

BOMT: BOMT/IWBT/CRAZY

OOPS: OOPS/STRONGER/LUCKY

BRITNEY: SLAVE/BOYS/OVERPROTECTED

FROM HERE THE THING STARTS GETTING HARD

ITZ: TOXIC/BOM/TOMH

BLACKOUT:  THIS IS TOO HARD *****: POM/TOYSOLDIER/RADAR + GM/BTI/HOE

CIRCUS: THIS IS EASY TO ME: WOMANIZER/CIRCUS/IUSA

FF: SELFISH/TTYH/TTWE

BJ: WORKBITCH. :lemmetellu: this album doesn't have a trinity. 

GLORY: FUCKINGSHIT IT'S HARD. =  MM/JLM/JLM + CYM/INVITATION/DYWCO

GH: MYP/DS/3

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love how all the closeted BJ fans are starting to come out, slowly but surely :urite:

Ya'll have seen the light, ya'll have flown away. Ya'll have come alive, ya'll are blown away. I have felt the BJ love, I can see the truth :nynod:

I never hid my thoughts on BJ. It's an okay album, not ad bad as people pretend it is but definitely not one of her best.

Archived