Watch BOMTney WALK through an entire performance and be awesome at it!

Mr. Lucky

Some fans recall this was weeks after her first knee surgery and insist she's wearing a knee brace. The long boots supposedly covered most of the brace. I dunno.

Still, this is mostly WALKING. She's basically doing the same as Currentney.

Is this better than Currentney though? Like, what's so different (performing-wise)?:calculating:

Discuss xoxo :outwithit:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This what i'm talking about when I say stage presence. Britney is just walking here and it still looks better than her routines nowadays. Britney is lost on stage now because her dancers outdance her and the props outshine her.

Britney didn't need major production to put on an entertaining show, unfortunately we can't say the same for the performer she is today.

Live vocals will always excuse any mediocre dancing and her "walking" here is more fluid and more energetic than current performances. She's actually bending her knees and doing some of the BOMT choreography! Let's not pretend this is the same as 2017 Britney. If you're asking what's different than you need an eye exam.

4 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

Live vocals will always excuse any mediocre dancing and her "walking" here is more fluid and more energetic than current performances. She's actually bending her knees and doing some of the BOMT choreography! Let's not pretend this is the same as 2017 Britney. If you're asking what's different than you need an eye exam.

I'm asking what's different because I want to know fellow exhalers' opinions, since nowadays the fandom seems to be divided.

Not because I can't see the obvious.

Try to offer brain scans, though. I happen to know about certain people on here who totally could benefit of one.

Still, about that eye exam, giphy.webp

19 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

I'm asking what's different because I want to know fellow exhalers' opinions, since nowadays the fandom seems to be divided.

Not because I can't see the obvious.

Try to offer brain scans, though. I happen to know about certain people on here who totally could benefit of one.

Still, about that eye exam, giphy.webp

You said this was the same as Currentney though. :wyd: 

48 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

OP said she was basically doing the same as Currentney (actually a lot less) aka mostly walking with some dancing here and there. Can you not read :wyd:

Maybe you also need an eye exam because the OP compared a primeney performance to a currentney performance and "basically" said she was doing the same thing. No, that's an insult. Britney has more stage presence, better moves and more live singing in a near 20 year video than 4 years of POM combined. If the OP was trying to imply that her moves are minimum like now it still makes zero sense since she has more enthusiasm and makes more of an effort without going all out. It's not my fault the OP fails to express himself in a more articulate manner. It should be against exhale law to say currentney Is comparable to anything from primeney and to even call that performance a "walk" is insulting and an extreme reach. But hey, it's a slow Britney news month. Have fun kiddies!

Archived