MsMojo Top 10 Britney Greatest Performances

Royal Blood

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I can’t at the VMAs and BBMAs being on this list :nyheadache:

Her BBMAs is one of her best performances and an iconic performance to her career. But VMAs 2016 shouldn't have been there. They should have put some Womanizer performances and MATM: ABC Special.

3 minutes ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Her BBMAs is one of her best performances and an iconic performance to her career. But VMAs 2016 shouldn't have been there. They should have put some Womanizer performances and MATM: ABC Special.

I don’t think the BBMAs is a bad performance, just not top 10. Many prime performances I would’ve put there instead.

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t think the BBMAs is a bad performance, just not top 10. Many prime performances I would’ve put there instead.

99% of her old performances, which means hundreds and hundreds of performances, have better dancing and some live vocals too

But her BBMA's Medley is a memorable performance of hers, she really tried to do her best for the first time since those old performances

So it deserves that spot  :NYsassy:

Well her best dance performance is inarguably 'Me Against The Music' from her ABC Special.

It won't rank high on these lists because the song is somewhat forgotten but it's the best because it's a legitimately difficult routine.

The average person and those who like to criticize any of her old routines could not do it without getting injured.

music dancing dance britney spears britney GIF

Archived