Freakshow (Demo) - Is it real?

ExplicitBrinty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

I'm gonna need some actual proof of that. Even the tiniest 5 second snippet of Myah on a Glory song will do. That's a pretty big claim to just throw around.

Right? You know in five days this forum will be covered with "I hear Myah on Clumsy" "I hear Myah at 2:43 of Change Your Mind" "Did Britney sing Coupure Electrique?"  

:sofedup:

Britney hates Britney Jean album (but she like a lot Work *****). Maybe that's why she does the minimum. 

For Body Ache, a lot think Myah sing but not really. The song has 2 different recording session in 2 different studio in 2 different time. The second verse was not recording in the same time that the first verse and the chorus. That's why the voice is different but it's Britney's voice in lead, just mixed with Myah voice. It sound different that the first verse because Britney success to change her voice in a easy way.

The problem with Britney it's that her voice is really damaged since Britney Jean and the recording session aren't easy as before.

6 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

I'm gonna need some actual proof of that. Even the tiniest 5 second snippet of Myah on a Glory song will do. That's a pretty big claim to just throw around.

Maybe i can. But i don't want to have any problem. I maybe send you a proof that Myah sing on Glory on private message.

9 minutes ago, Alice_ said:

Maybe i can. But i don't want to have any problem. I maybe send you a proof that Myah sing on Glory on private message.

If you do have them, I understand the issue there. Feel free to private message me! I don't see the harm in a small clip.

2 minutes ago, Alice_ said:

Britney hates Britney Jean album (but she like a lot Work *****). Maybe that's why she does the minimum. 

For Body Ache, a lot think Myah sing but not really. The song has 2 different recording session in 2 different studio in 2 different time. The second verse was not recording in the same time that the first verse and the chorus. That's why the voice is different but it's Britney's voice in lead, just mixed with Myah voice. It sound different that the first verse because Britney success to change her voice in a easy way.

The problem with Britney it's that her voice is really damaged since Britney Jean and the recording session aren't easy as before.

What makes me love Britney is her voice! 

I really think she should take vocal training to train it a little! She needs to explore her full potential!

No shade tho, she did a good job in Glory, maybe not in the logic session if you're right but she sounds good on that album!

13 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Right? You know in five days this forum will be covered with "I hear Myah on Clumsy" "I hear Myah at 2:43 of Change Your Mind" "Did Britney sing Coupure Electrique?"  

:sofedup:

Thanks god Senorita Myah doesn't speak spanish or french :gross:

17 hours ago, Alice_ said:

yes it's real, it's not fake.

I know that because i'm in trading community.

Are you sure? The vocals sound almost identical to the final version, and usually in a demo version Britney's vocals wouldn't sound as polished as in the final version, they sometimes sound more raw too. Listen to the other Blackout demos that leaked and you'll see what I mean. Not to mention that edit at 1:24 sounds fanmade.

17 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I would say it is fake, because the demo was by Ashley Breathe (i heard her version before Freakshow leaked and Blackout wasn't out to that time)

It had different lyrics compared to the album version.

17 hours ago, Alice_ said:

Yes Ashley Breathe sang this song but a song can have many demo.

It's like Gimme More. Keri Hilson sing it but a demo by Britney was released too.

The Ashley Breathe demo is fake. She did it using the myspace instrumental and based her lyrics on the little clip that leaked before Blackout got released.

I can not believe you guys thought that she did the demo with Bloodshy & Avant TBH. It even has a weird "breakdown"which is a copy/paste sound of the instrumental looped.

Also, this demo is fake, the edition at 1:24 is amateur as hell, obviously fanmade. Also, that 911 "solo" version is just a filtered version of the one that BH leaked. You can easily do that filtering one channel since the 911 vocals of the guy were isolated.

15 hours ago, Alice_ said:

A lot of logic session since In The Zone

Unreleased, demos including Gimme More by Keri Hilson and Gimme More by Britney (very good one)

I can trade, i search logic session before In The Zone, the ad videos of Toyota in good definition and the full photos of Toyota (by Les Guzman) in good definition - or Paris Hilton's unreleased (i miss a lot) or Leighton Meeste's unreleased.

The toyota ones are higher tha x1969? Also, that Toyota commercial is out, but it's hidden. 

I'm gonna post it soon like I did with Pepsi Twist and Pepsi Now and Then.

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

So you all are going to sit here and automatically believe that someone with 15 posts has access to Britney's recording sessions? 

:girlwhat:

1 hour ago, Psuedonym said:

Also - there's no way this demo is real. The vocal track is very obviously filtered and still contains elements from the original track.

Thank you

You just discredited yourself by saying that Myah Marie is on Glory, she ISN'T there! Britney is sometimes mixed with another vocalist (notably Julia Michaels on Love Me Down), but she still sings all the lead vocals on the album. Plus you said that Britney does the minimum on Work *****, which means that all the vocals on the album version are hers, which isn't true either. Most of Body Ache vocals aren't Brit's like you said. I highly doubt you have anything interesting.

As for my past post, I know that the Alien ones sound very bad, I was talking about Change Your Mind.

And regarding the Freakshow demo, it's not because you're in the trading business that it's real: I do Madonna-related trades, and many stuff has been traded for years even though it's fake. It's a way for scamers to get more money in order to buy real stuff afterwards. To me it clearly is a fake demo.

On 22-7-2017 at 5:17 AM, Alice_ said:

Lol that is so easy to make... The male voice is in one ear at a time, so to have the sound without him, you just have to have the separate tracks for the right and the left ear, which are really easy to make in Audacity... So this is probably fake as well, just like the Freakshow Demo...

17 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Thanks god Senorita Myah doesn't speak spanish or french :gross:

Well.... It took me like 20 listens or something like that to figure out what language Britney was speaking in Man on the Moon :zoomzoom: My final verdict is: I guess it's really butchered up French... :gross: "Chateau Merlot, Il mon ammune ou riche taste aah... sink... kath... dronay..... due... own...." :snapney: And I guess "sink, kath, dronay, due, own" is sorta close to "cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un"...

Archived