Freakshow (Demo) - Is it real?

ExplicitBrinty

2 hours ago, Alice_ said:

It's not i don't want to, but i don't have the right.

And i hope for Britney that the logic session of Britney Jean and Glory will never leak, it's horrible.

I actually hope that those will leak one day. Hearing her raw takes is always interesting.

I heard the Passenger ones through a special Skype call and yes she didn't sounded 'good', but I still loved it because it was different and we could hear her without effects. Of course Alien leaked and then the Acoustic Mix made by Nick of Change Your Mind also uses the Logic sessions and these ones aren't THAT bad actually.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, neel21 said:

Oh ok, but one last favor, could you give us a list of the logic sessions you have

Almost everything since In The Zone and logic session from unreleased Blackout era.

11 hours ago, Tetris said:

She doesn't sound good in the Glory recording sessions?

Not a all. It's bad.

9 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

I heard the Passenger ones through a special Skype call and yes she didn't sounded 'good', but I still loved it because it was different and we could hear her without effects. Of course Alien leaked and then the Acoustic Mix made by Nick of Change Your Mind also uses the Logic sessions and these ones aren't THAT bad actually.

Are you kidding ? Alien logic session is very very bad.

For Britney Jean and Glory, she seems to not have fun in studio. She does the minimum. Before she seems so "alive" in the logic session.

Sometimes i wonder if she still loves what she do.

5 minutes ago, St3v3n said:

OMG :gobaby:

Could we have the song names at least? And how does she sound in it?

I have to ask to someone if i can reveal the name of these songs because it's not on internet for the moment.

Her voice is very very good, she seems happy and loves what she does, she loves play with her voice.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
Just now, Alice_ said:

I have to ask to someone if i can reveal the name of these songs because it's not on internet for the moment.

Her voice is very very good, she seems happy and loves what she does, she loves play with her voice.

Britney recorded a demo for Red is the Colour, do you know anything about it? 

2 minutes ago, Alice_ said:

Thank you for sharing tho! :kisses2all:

I don't know how you got these but you're really REALLY lucky! I hope you realise that! 

I'm really into ITZney and BOney since the beginning and I would love to hear more! I hope I will one day :kidcries:

11 minutes ago, Popeye said:

Even in Glory ? The vocals sound actually decent

In fact it's better than Britney Jean because for Britney Jean,  Myah voice is in lead on a lot of songs (mostly on Alien and Passenger).

In Glory, the voice in lead is Britney's voice but it's mixed with backupvocals of Myah (even if she's not credited).

For Passenger for exemple, Britney don't recorded the chorus, it's all Myah who sings.

1 minute ago, Alice_ said:

In fact it's better than Britney Jean because for Britney Jean,  Myah voice is in lead on a lot of songs (mostly on Alien and Passager).

In Glory, the voice in lead is Britney's voice but it's mixed with backupvocals of Myah (even if she's not credited).

For Passenger for exemple, Britney don't recorded the chorus, it's all Myah who sings.

Wait Myah's on Glory? :calculating::nocomprende:

Archived