Target is selling Britney Spears T-shirts GOOOD LOOOORRD!

CristMont

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, ubritney said:

Did you guys get a size small or medium for the Britney t-shirt? :verycool:

I was lucky enough to find a Small size for me. I usually only see XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL, 5XL, 10000000XL for any T-Shirt that I like.

Also, just today I bought the BOMT one from Hot Topic, although I really don't like it lol It's Small as well, but it looks too big, but also the design and the colors aren't that great. But it's Britney and I had to :P

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

They’re selling BOMT shirts now, just saw it today. I think it’s women sizes only though

546_CD25_F_0_AAD_40_F7_A258_971_BB9438_A

Is it new or has been out for a while? I wish they make more unisex shirts but I guess since the Britney shirt was in the men’s section.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was lucky enough to find a Small size for me. I usually only see XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL, 5XL, 10000000XL for any T-Shirt that I like.

Also, just today I bought the BOMT one from Hot Topic, although I really don't like it lol It's Small as well, but it looks too big, but also the design and the colors aren't that great. But it's Britney and I had to :P

I like the UO one better but it lacks the official britney collection label and is just a basic tee tag which makes it seem sketchy and ghetto like they printed it themselves without team britney’s Consent. I might as well make my own then but the design is better than HT to me.

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Haha I feel you! When it comes to Britney I’ll get anything. Might get the medium size since I’ve been bulking up at the gym. Just to make sure. :verycool:

Archived