Circus tour's production

11 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I wonder if this was made for POM or was perhaps created for the circus tour but never was used

I bet it was made just for POM, it looks like a school project made with cardboard and sprinkled with glitter all over it. Also it's really small for the massive Circus tour stage, and they already had the beautiful umbrella for Everytime.

d5e0e36b.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really expected POM to be Circus 2.0 when they hyped it up years ago. The next tour she does has to be Circus 2.0 production and costume wise. Unlike today's pop stars she still has enough presence along with her catalogue and natural charisma to stand out with big production. Now everyone is obsessed with monotone faux deep mid tempo tracks while they roll around on beds and put zero energy into performing. Britney cannot have shows with less than stellar production unless she wants to do small stripped down shows with live singing which won't happen. The Vegas costumes are embarrassing. I still can't believe the **** Teletubby costume even exists. 

7 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I really expected POM to be Circus 2.0 when they hyped it up years ago. The next tour she does has to be Circus 2.0 production and costume wise. Unlike today's pop stars she still has enough presence along with her catalogue and natural charisma to stand out with big production. Now everyone is obsessed with monotone faux deep mid tempo tracks while they roll around on beds and put zero energy into performing. Britney cannot have shows with less than stellar production unless she wants to do small stripped down shows with live singing which won't happen. The Vegas costumes are embarrassing. I still can't believe the **** Teletubby costume even exists. 

Even herself hyped POM a lot during IABJ saying it was her biggest show she had ever done and after watching it I was like seriously? Circus was 10 times better than this

7 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

what makes things worse is that she actually has good outfits but she doesn't want to wear them :triggered:

1 minute ago, alexdaily said:

Even herself hyped POM a lot during IABJ saying it was her biggest show she had ever done and after watching it I was like seriously? Circus was 10 times better than this

but she talked about adding things to her stage till it got extremmely expensive. she was talking about the circus tour. maybe she wasn't too happy with her earnings:tiffcackle: (that stage was expensive af) 

27 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I bet it was made just for POM, it looks like a school project made with cardboard and sprinkled with glitter all over it. Also it's really small for the massive Circus tour stage, and they already had the beautiful umbrella for Everytime.

d5e0e36b.jpg

Uhh the beauty in this pic is killing me. She could be the white Jasmine of Aladdin! This tour still slays after nearly 10 years

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

but she talked about adding things to her stage till it got extremmely expensive. she was talking about the circus tour. maybe she wasn't too happy with her earnings:tiffcackle: (that stage was expensive af) 

Don't sponsors pay for expenses like that tho?

5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

POM has great production too...the big problem is Britney's image nowadays. her outfits are terrible as well as her hair and makeup.

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas stage

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas stage

Imagen relacionada

these dates she gave a **** at least for her outfits and it looked so good:

Honestly the production doesn't make sense tbh

Juat because it has fancy lights doesn't mean it's good production. The screens are one of the few good things. 

I went and experienced it in person and I was more amazed at FFT production which is scary to say. It made sense even though Britney was a mess. 

7 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

The stage/props/costumes looked so good. :yesplease:

Britney and her team better get their **** together once POM is over, the cheap messy branding needs to stop ASAP. They could literally take notes from most if not all singers today, even Salchicha Gomez and Ariana Granola. :lessons:

Salchicha Gomez, my name as a popstar

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

as a business they have realized how to be profitable..... thats why madonnas tours are so expensive because she wants the big production..... logistical nightmare but so worth it.... if you're into production.....

You can't compare them with Britney but look at Robbie Williams and Take That's tour productions... They are amazing :letitburn: :lollipop:

It's a shame that her stupid team didn't release a dvd for the Circus Tour.. It was soooo good! The stage, the videos, her outfits, everything was incredible! But they released a dvd of the FFT... So weird lol 

And I think that POM has a good production, not as good as TCT, but it's pretty good. But all the other things are a mess so it kinda" ruins" the whole thing

I wish we had a really good DVD for the circus tour. All the fan made ones are rather awful. All close ups of Britney off center. She also kept changing the direction she was facing every 30 seconds so no one person has a good recording because of this. Although if any of you know of one I should check out plz lmk. :bigkiss:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, inthefields said:

as a business they have realized how to be profitable..... thats why madonnas tours are so expensive because she wants the big production..... logistical nightmare but so worth it.... if you're into production.....

Yeah I think Britney even mentioned it during her prime where she said that you get excited adding special effects, lights, staging etc. not to mention the more stuff you add, you would need more crew to operate those things. then you look at the profits and wonder where all the money went? I think it's extremely hard to make a tour profitable without having sponsors and that's probably why Madonna does so many dates.

Archived