• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
19 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I think I didn't appreciate the tour that much back in '09 :calculating:

None of y'all did:lemmetellu: It slays:lemmetellu:

16 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly the production doesn't make sense tbh

Juat because it has fancy lights doesn't mean it's good production. The screens are one of the few good things. 

I went and experienced it in person and I was more amazed at FFT production which is scary to say. It made sense even though Britney was a mess. 

The production is stale. I'm not the biggest fan of Silent House Productions. It all kinda looks the same.

I wish she'd hire Moment Factory, or whoever designed Metallica's latest tour. I was watching FB Live videos last night during their show in Toronto, and it looked phenomenal.

On 7/16/2017 at 3:01 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

I wonder if this was made for POM or was perhaps created for the circus tour but never was used

THe circus would have this but attached to the cealing and be way bigger and higher to be impressive 

On 17-7-2017 at 6:16 AM, soeffnperf said:

I wish we had a really good DVD for the circus tour. All the fan made ones are rather awful. All close ups of Britney off center. She also kept changing the direction she was facing every 30 seconds so no one person has a good recording because of this. Although if any of you know of one I should check out plz lmk. :bigkiss:

She changed direction that much so that everyone will see her as much as the other sides tho

Archived