Circus tour's production

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean we could just bring up Pom to see the decline of quality to not quality over the years.

Circus tour was one of my best experiences in life. The show was great from start to finish. The dancing wasn't there but It was the last time Britney had the performer presence. 

Even the merch and the big Apple circus before brought so much quality to the over all feel of the show.

Sadly like most things they just care about making to most money and the worst quality now but I truely believe that will be the reason her brand dwindles. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean we could just bring up Pom to see the decline of quality to not quality over the years.

Circus tour was one of my best experiences in life. The show was great from start to finish. The dancing wasn't there but It was the last time Britney had the performer presence. 

Even the merch and the big Apple circus before brought so much quality to the over all feel of the show.

Sadly like most things they just care about making to most money and the worst quality now but I truely believe that will be the reason her brand dwindles. 

POM has great production too...the big problem is Britney's image nowadays. her outfits are terrible as well as her hair and makeup.

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas stage

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas stage

Imagen relacionada

these dates she gave a **** at least for her outfits and it looked so good:

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

POM has great production too...the big problem is Britney's image nowadays. her outfits are terrible as well as her hair and makeup.

:mhm: I think people are getting "production" and "Britney's costumes/style" mixed up, here. I will readily admit POM is a good production.

25 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

208-BRITNEY.jpg

So was Circus. The stage alone is amazing.

Literally such an insane show to experience live. I feel like Britney is still capable of delivering this type of show. I mean even the FFT when she was zombied out, at least the show still felt like an experience that followed the album theme. That's what Britney Jean and Glory have been missing. There's no real theme to create a show with. 

Her next album needs to have a definite theme and a representative ARENA tour. You can't have a big show in a small theater :nyschool:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I didn't mean it's production is as big as the circus tour one (which was a world tour in big arenas, pom is just a residency in a small theater) but it's still great :donewithit:

No, I know what you meant. The setting/venue is smaller, so it's to be expected, but it's still got great production values. I agree.

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

No, I know what you meant. The setting/venue is smaller, so it's to be expected, but it's still got great production values. I agree.

but you have to admit that Britney's overall styling adds up to the whole production :nyschool:

now I will go to watch more far view videos from the tour...I want to punch somebody when they zoom in way too much till you can only see her face instead of all the things that are going on....so frustrating  :donewithit:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

but you have to admit that Britney's overall styling adds up to the whole production :nyschool:

now I will go to watch more far view videos from the tour...I want to punch somebody when they zoom in way too much till you can only see her face instead of all the things that are going on so frustrating  :donewithit:

Oh, I admit that, too. I was simply talking about the staging alone in my last two replies and leaving Britney's styling out of it. If that's added in, yeah, it diminishes it as a whole.

And definitely agreed. :nynod:

14 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:mhm: I think people are getting "production" and "Britney's costumes/style" mixed up, here. I will readily admit POM is a good production.

So was Circus. The stage alone is amazing.

Exactly.  In 2016? Britney's costuming=terrific; nothing much wrong at all.  2017? Quite terrible.

I'm still pissed we have a dvd of the FF tour that had zero danceney as well but also no great production like this. The circus tour deserves a dvd release!

The pyro effects or whatever it is called like were on point and have never been better on a brinny tour! I always loved the fire ring so much! And that BOM remix gives me life! Tbh all the remixes are the best ever!

5 minutes ago, Santiago said:

hqdefault.jpg

Circus tour could neva 

why bringing up this? she had better moments at POM :mattafact:

1 minute ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

The stage/props/costumes looked so good. :yesplease:

Britney and her team better get their **** together once POM is over, the cheap messy branding needs to stop ASAP. They could literally take notes from most if not all singers today, even Salchicha Gomez and Ariana Granola. :lessons:

Selena? her tour stage was smaller than POM's asian tour :tiffcackle:

12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Selena? her stage was smaller than POM's asian tour :tiffcackle:

Oh I know. I meant her image, she never looks messy or cheap when she attends public events. Same with her recent music videos, even if I'm not into them that much ***** looks amazing and you can tell effort has been put into the projects. :verycool: I haven't seen that from Britney since the BBMAs last year. Maybe the Slumber Party music video was close, but still kinda cheap looking here and there, in my opinion. And let's not forget the song got neither a proper single release nor a cool lyric video/artwork. :idkney:

Archived