"Favorite Britney Album Cover Art..."

"Favorite Britney Album Cover Art..."  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2017 at 12:15 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

A few copies of Blackout were actually released with this photo as the cover. The booklet was just flipped with the official cover being on the back of the booklet. It's super rare now.

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Blackout-Alternative-Cover/release/8249288

How rare is this?

I remember seeing a whole shelf when it was released. I actually own a copy of it. I have yet to see it appear on Ebay or any other place. :calculating:
I was confused when I first bought it why everyone had the other cover and mine was different.

Sorry to bump an old thread but a friend pointed it out to me and I did research but found nothing.

"...Baby" standard (pink) is so ******* ugly - the clothes, the pose, everything. 

Femme Fatale is also horrendous - like a tired, dirty-haired hooker. 

ITZ is gorgeous, but I think it would be better if it were the zoomed out version with the blank tank top straps. 

It's ridiculous that Glory is a screenshot, but the picture is MORE THAN FINE and some of y'all need to calm the **** down. 

I chose Blackout because it's garish as hell but so iconic. 

I agree with OP that BJ has a good cover - because it honestly does - but I prefer the version with the coloured photo much more than the black & white. 

Oops is great too. 

Britney cover is just weird. 

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ON CIRCUS.  

On 15/07/2017 at 7:10 PM, reecejwilson said:

If the original Blackout cover was this, I think it would be absolutely flawless. This is one of my favourite pics of Britney ever :brit:

2w7fokz

I voted for Blackout, because the original is already amazing. But I wish we would get a 10th anniversary release with this picture! :crying1:

c98e0cb865eb4a92cad6ce9320104027.jpg

I also like In the Zone, Britney, the international version of ...Baby One More Time and the tour version of Glory.

The other ones are either bland or terrible, unfortunately. :tbh:

57 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I voted for Blackout, because the original is already amazing. But I wish we would get a 10th anniversary release with this picture! :crying1:

c98e0cb865eb4a92cad6ce9320104027.jpg

I also like In the Zone, Britney, the international version of ...Baby One More Time and the tour version of Glory.

The other ones are either bland or terrible, unfortunately. :tbh:

I know right! I wish Brinni had a more artistic approach sometimes :mattafact:

4 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

How rare is this?

I remember seeing a whole shelf when it was released. I actually own a copy of it. I have yet to see it appear on Ebay or any other place. :calculating:
I was confused when I first bought it why everyone had the other cover and mine was different.

Sorry to bump an old thread but a friend pointed it out to me and I did research but found nothing.

It’s pretty rare because it’s out of print and it wasn’t mass produced for every retailer, only available for a limited time.

In fact, if the booklet and inlay are still in mint condition you could get a pretty good price for it. The tracklist, master, matrix and barcode are identical to the standard edition so what you could do is buy a brand new copy and then open that old case up and put in your inlay and booklet in the new case with the new CD and you can pass it off as like new for a much higher value.

Archived