(POLL): Once Piece of Me ends in December, what should be Britney's next move?

jamesedward94

Once Piece of Me ends in December, what should be Britney's next move?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like her to go on world tour perhaps during the 2nd quarter of 2018. Set list should have the majority of songs from her last releases. I'm not very fond of Glory album but I'd like to see how the songs would be translated into performances; since most of the songs are mid-tempo, it should not require extreme choreography, in fact she could ditch the dancing if it means performing the songs live, that might be odd but I'd like to see stripped down performances from her too. Because with the kind of dancing (and lipsynching) she's currently doing, no matter how good the songs she perform, it will only make her look like a joke. :mattafact:

I'm not down for a new album/era unless she's gonna put real effort into promoting it through interviews (where she will discuss the theme/s of the album), promotional performances, and single-worthy songs with decent videos. :uknowit:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'd like her (starting from now) to do simple but good things.
-quit smoking! It's bad for her stamina, her voice, her appearance and her health.
-more serious dance training
-vocal lessons
-start working on b10 with good producers (Max Martin, Bloodshy, Royksopp, Miike Snow...)
-hire some good, young, inspired stylist to have her look refreshed for the next era! Hair, makeup and clothes
-hire some good choreographers and good creative directors for the era
-improve her performance style. She can dance (even if not like 15 years ago), with some training she can improve even more. Use fashionable, cool outfits, good make up and hair, a believable and well done prerecorded track (no more cd vocals!) , just a big dance break (like Slave, bomt  / oops or womanizer), and good props and production for the tv performance is enough to make her shine.
-plan the new era CAREFULLY and THOUGHTFULLY. I'm not asking her to appear everywhere or do prime-ney kind of things, but to do some cool appearances:
FIRST SINGLE + MUSIC VIDEO RELEASED THE SAME DAY
ONE PROMOTIONAL SONG RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY
ALBUM RELEASED JUST FIVE WEEKS  AFTER THE FIRST SINGLE
SECOND SINGLE RELEASED ONE WEEK AFTER THE ALBUM RELEASE
VMA'S PERFORMANCE DURING THE WEEK OF THE RELEASE OF THE SINGLE
ONE TALK SHOW PERFORMANCE BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE
GMA PERFORMANCE THE DAY OF THE ALBUM RELEASE
ONE TALK SHOW PERFORMANCE OF THE SECOND SINGLE
THE USUAL RADIO INTERVIEWS
SOME FUN TV APPEARANCES
TV COMMERCIAL FOR THE ALBUM
RADIO DEAL TO PUSH THE SINGLES
WELL THOUGHT PROMOTIONAL PLAN (BANNERS, BILLBOARDS, ETC.)
4-5 MAGAZINE COVERS (ROLLING STONES, BILLBOARD MAGAZINE, COSMOPOLITAN...)

I'm not asking her for the moon. Nothing too complex.

This is asking a lot for Britney these days....

But it's definitely doable!

:tbh:

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

It may look like a long list but it's not :(

I don't think it is, but for Britney and her team it is!

It shouldn't be though! I feel like this is what needs to be done to be successful but it doesn't seem like they care enough to do all of this and get Britney to the top!

I think she should focus on what she loves most. I dont see her every completely quitting POM for good. I think she should focus more on completely dissolving the conservatorship. She should release features here and there. Then when shes ready she should go on tour, but only after she devotes her entire time on it to make it perfect and not have it be a rehash of POM. Then when she tours and does festivals to gain momentum again she should release an album so that it could continue the momentum. I'm sure shell have another kid but I dont think shes ever getting married again. I really want her to just enjoy her thirties and interact with people. It wouldnt hurt to go out with Paris once in a blue moon. She needs to interact more with people. She has lots of anxiety and I think thats because shes been so cautious around everyone. She has a hard time trusting people because on her past so I hope she can get over that one day.

Here is my dream list: 

- A melodic record, with a new sound and insightful lyrics(that she wrote).

- A big duet  like JT for obvious reasons. OR go for Chris brown and shut that **** down dance wise(I want a unassisted back handspring ), or EMINEM. 

- Howard Stern  interview 

- Behind the Music- OR HBO documentary ala For the Record. 

- Performance Blitz including morning shows, SNL, late nigh shows, award shows. Including incredible dance performances that gives everyone life, live singing for a ballad while playing piano. 

- sponsorship deal

- covering a song during a live acoustic performance 

-world tour 

Archived