(POLL): Once Piece of Me ends in December, what should be Britney's next move?

jamesedward94

Once Piece of Me ends in December, what should be Britney's next move?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mikeh said:

I think a lot of people forget the articles that came out a couple months ago about how different hotels are bidding for Britney after PH is done. 

She's definitely going to start a new residency with a break in between.

I feel she should keep performances alive for her to continue to get better

She could announce a BOMT residency to celebrate her 20th anniversary like a 3 month thing next fall 2018 very exclusive focusing on the first two albums

Music wise release either a complete GH collection or an extension pack to TSC box set and release a new album until 2019 

but knowing Team B, they'll release B in the mix vol 3

go to hawaii > post gym videos > rumors about big plans > plans not happening > meltdowns

this is the circle of whats gonna happen. when u gonna get it? :mattafact:

but seriously, I hope she releases great album, promotes, new choreo, tour. then we will get new quotes to make fun of and new gifs (yeayyy) :tiffcackle:

New album with loads of promo + Tour in 2019. She should focus on the album next year and promote it like crazy and then announce a tour for the following year.

But being honest... She will probably announce a new residency and there wont be any new album :crying11:

To release her 10th album and do the world tour.

I wish this album could be completely who she really is ( kinda original doll she tried years ago)

I wish she could give her best for this era and then sadly ,but i would be ok if that would be her last album.

i gotta feeling that's what she's planing.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She should keep working on B10 and release it on 2018, but instead of doing a world tour, she has to announce a new residency to start at the end of the year, in Vegas, New York or wherever she wants, but this time they have to give B10 its space and promotion, BEFORE the actual residency begins, so by the time it starts, we already have at least a couple of singles off the album, and she had already performed them at some awards shows, tv shows, etc.

She can always tour again in some of the breaks, but she needs to keep performing constantly so she doesn't lose practice. A long break would be the worst she could do right now.

10 hours ago, Duabhit said:

2018 : break + recording b10

2019 :  single + super bowl + release the album in like mid-february + world tour in big cities 

2020 : new residency.

NO more resendency for a long time , that's what I want . Until 2022 at least

Those of you saying she should take a break... you do realize she's already pretty irrelevant to the GP at this point, and she's a 35 year old woman in pop music known for selling ***, right? Those odds aren't looking good. If she takes a long break, she'll just lose any potential she has left to be very successful and well-known again.  Then again,  becoming even more forgotten about by the GP probably sounds appealing to Brit.

I'd like her (starting from now) to do simple but good things.
-quit smoking! It's bad for her stamina, her voice, her appearance and her health.
-more serious dance training
-vocal lessons
-start working on b10 with good producers (Max Martin, Bloodshy, Royksopp, Miike Snow...)
-hire some good, young, inspired stylist to have her look refreshed for the next era! Hair, makeup and clothes
-hire some good choreographers and good creative directors for the era
-improve her performance style. She can dance (even if not like 15 years ago), with some training she can improve even more. Use fashionable, cool outfits, good make up and hair, a believable and well done prerecorded track (no more cd vocals!) , just a big dance break (like Slave, bomt  / oops or womanizer), and good props and production for the tv performance is enough to make her shine.
-plan the new era CAREFULLY and THOUGHTFULLY. I'm not asking her to appear everywhere or do prime-ney kind of things, but to do some cool appearances:
FIRST SINGLE + MUSIC VIDEO RELEASED THE SAME DAY
ONE PROMOTIONAL SONG RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY
ALBUM RELEASED JUST FIVE WEEKS  AFTER THE FIRST SINGLE
SECOND SINGLE RELEASED ONE WEEK AFTER THE ALBUM RELEASE
VMA'S PERFORMANCE DURING THE WEEK OF THE RELEASE OF THE SINGLE
ONE TALK SHOW PERFORMANCE BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE
GMA PERFORMANCE THE DAY OF THE ALBUM RELEASE
ONE TALK SHOW PERFORMANCE OF THE SECOND SINGLE
THE USUAL RADIO INTERVIEWS
SOME FUN TV APPEARANCES
TV COMMERCIAL FOR THE ALBUM
RADIO DEAL TO PUSH THE SINGLES
WELL THOUGHT PROMOTIONAL PLAN (BANNERS, BILLBOARDS, ETC.)
4-5 MAGAZINE COVERS (ROLLING STONES, BILLBOARD MAGAZINE, COSMOPOLITAN...)

I'm not asking her for the moon. Nothing too complex.

21 hours ago, sibode said:

I don't know what to expect tbh... Today I'm feeling kinda disappointed 

She promised us to change the Asian Tour from POM by adding more Glory songs... did anyone notice anything?

So... I think she needs to work hard on her image... Today is so important... And she needs to decide if she want to be a performer, a dancer or a singer,
because (between us) if she doesn't move properly, doesn't sing and doesn't care that much bout her videos... what is left?

Did she really? 

Yeah I think she and her team need to do a full era smoothly most importantly/ Don't do something if its not gonna be 100%, its embarassing at her level some of the things they pull. 

Take time recording b10 and come with something fresh - which I mean not only for fans but I imagine it must be boring. Promo SMARTER not harder and she can't be chasing hits at this point in her career , she needs to push the envelope or try new things. People want her to succeed but I think the GP and her fans are wanting her to either hang it up in Vegas or give it her all again 

Like they can pick two singles and film the videos ahead of time so they don't have to rush something or have it take forever or make sure all the contract stuff is ok (MM and SP)

Focus on what made her famous -- being a performer. So maybe chill on Fantasy Cheeto Edition and Private Cho

Archived