What Medley Would You Want Britney To Do At The Superbowl?

1.Toxic (the first verse pre-recorded in a plane, recreating the videoclip). Them, she comes up to the stage at the chorus, appearing from a fake-plane in the middle of the stage (stewardess theme)

2. Gimme more (with a pole. With some of the VMA's original choreo)(cabaret theme). FFT tour breaks/transition to

3.Baby one more time/ Oops!...I didn't medley ( VMA's 2000 break-transition to MATM)(old-school theme)

4. MATM, with Madonna on the stage (club theme)

5. Xtina appears and sings Dirrty (this is inspired in a tweet I really liked)/transition to

6.Slave, which ends up with the "light your *** on fire" remix break with Britney surrounded by fire. (****-jungle theme)

7. Scream and shout with Will.i.am (futuristic theme). 

8. Till the world ends. Britney sings with Madonna and Christina. After the first chorus Nicki Minaj appears and raps her verse. Second chorus with them all getting closer to the audience. Britney's outfit has wings which open. In the "see the sunlight, we ain't stopping" Will.i.am also appears and the four sing, until the music fades and they end up singing a-capella "keep on dancing till the world ends". *Firewors*

I really would love Britney to perform next year.❤❤

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm thinking a standard hits medley hitting every era:

1. Baby
  2. Oops
  3. Slave
  4. Toxic
  5. Gimme More
  6. Circus
  7. Scream & Shout
  8. Work *****
  9. Make Me Womanizer
  10. Till The World Ends

Fixed :foh:

Now you have a good show, ain't nobody here for a snooze fest 

- I'm getting tired having TTWE as ending tbh. I know it fits it well but yeah... :triggered:

- I dont want Work ***** on the setlist because PoM choreo can hardly be topped and she's been using it for 4 years so time to move on.

- "It's Britney, *****" doesn't really fit an event like Super Bowl so replace it with the intro from Break The Ice.

- Idk about Slave, she can't top the 2001 VMA. MATM ft. Madonna would be better. (First time they'd perform it together right?)

- Circus is a must.

- Truth be told, no single from Glory has its place on the setlist. It'd be boring. (maybe a nice remix? or Invitation as opener? idk)

- No ballad should be included. Instead baby should have its first part completely live in a slow version (kinda similar to Toxic in PoM)

Here you go :snapney:

When it comes to super bowl, people tend to like something rockish or band sound.
So maybe BOMT Crazy OIDIA Stronger and a 80's cover maybe? ILRNR is kind of tired to me. 
So these plus maybe Toxic, womanizer and maybe a new single? 

And I strongly suggest that she wears pants instead of those revealing bathing suit.
Work with a rock band is a must.

People has to be remind that she's a rock star, not just a *** symbol.

This idea is only for 2019 SB because I want Britney to shut them haters up :lessons: by practicing for more than just a month and a half.

All of these (unless specified) will have an updated playback with updated choreo with those dance breaks we all know and love AND **** new outfits:

1. Gimme More - Opening with "It's Britney *****!" Plays for 1 minute and transitions into...
2. BOMT - Everyone freezes on stage and then "I must confess! My lonliness, is killin' me..." Plays for another 1 minute and transitions into...
3. Stronger - For 1 minute. Even though it has a rock vibe already, it needs to have even more of a rock sound with Aerosmith for throwback. That transitions into...
4. Crazy [Aerosmith version] with Steven Tyler/Britney duet (Britney singing LIVE!!! :triggered:). This somehow transitions into a Crazy [Britney version] mashup because that would be amazing to somehow acheive this. It plays for 2 minutes and transitions into...
5. Toxic - Aerosmith still helping. Plays for 1 minute before transitioning to...
6. Everytime - BRITNEY YOU BETTER GIVE ME THEM LIVE VOCALS I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU GIRL. :lemmetellu:  Sings for 1 minute and transitions to...
7. Circus - She needs to pull of something amazing here, idk what, but some gimmick or SOMETHING to get people talking. Plays for 1 minute and transitions to...
8. New B10 single and she NEEDS a well known rap/hip-hop/r&b artist (not some G-Sleazy plebe :byebitch:) to be featured and performing with her for a good 2 minutes. That transitions into...
9. Make Me - Plays for 1 minute and transitions into final song...
10. Till the World Ends plays for 2 minutes with everyone just dancing on stage and having fun.

Overall, that would be 13 minutes of slayage if everything goes according to plan.

Circus (a lot can be done with the theme, Cirque du soleil for example. it worked with the circus tour.)

Resultado de imagen de britney circus tour stage

I can see the headlines already: "Britney brings her Circus to the Super Bowl" :comingthru:

BOMT /OIDIA (classic hits)

Slave (classic hit)

Toxic (classic hit)

maybe a new song 

Till the world ends (just because it's a closing song with a cute message and it's for all ages not because I like it or think the gp even remembers FF's existence :sassybrit:)

Guest Brichney.

The huge hits and a new song, everything has to be flawless. 

I don't want over-rehearsed as much as I want her to be in her element. 

Open with Body ache and a space theme

Then transition to Pretty girls with Iggy coming down from a spaceship. End the song with iggy exploding (obviously with special effects :shameless:)

changes to kitchen theme with britney suddenly wearing a space hat

sabi appears out of a

pot

full

of

vegetables

the song starts and ends with Britney putting a lid on sabis pot with her inside (It's completely safe guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Then Katy Perry arrives by jumping down from the sky landing on the pot! Bon appetit starts

Britney dissappears for a while for some reason

LIGHTS GO OUT  

NEW SINGLE 

happy birthday LIVE

"EVERYONE GETS A CAKE"

big fat bass starts with a rave theme

will.i.am was not invited 

show ends with the field turning into a desert from Britney being too hot

DESERT PERFORMANCE STARTS

radar horse arrives with a mix of radar and til the world end paying in the background with britney screaming "you bettah work"

Everyone was snatched

IDEAL:

matm (feat madonna)

bomt/oidia

b10 lead single

everytime

toxic 

ima slave 4 u

possible :

work ***** 

womanizer 

bomt / oidia

Ima slave 4 u

b10 lead single

till the world ends

all i honestly ask is for :

1)a awesome entrance

2) good outfit or outfits

3) ima slave 4 u to be performed

4)pre recorded vocals so all of you can stfu

5) perform b10 lead single 

6) end the sb with a dance break would be cool / good choreography  

-Break the ICE Intro: "its been a while, I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now"  

First few seconds of synths. 

-Work ***** (Especially Hold your head high, as different pictures of the headlines about her performance plays in the background."

-Slave

-Gimme More/Scream and Shout

- Hold it against me break down 

- Toxic

- Stronger

-Everytime/Lucky (while playing piano) 

-OOPS interlude as she is walking back to dance stage

- Baby one more time Bridge  and last chorus "I must confess........" 

As for dance moves I want her to do a back handspring...a real back handspring, no spotter.

My ideal sb set would be

1. Intro (Something like the opera intro from the circus tour. Maybe use elements of Invitation)

2. Circus (Only first verse/ chorus and a NEW dancebreak. Use the pause after the first line like circus tour and Vegas)

3. Work ***** (Instrumental break (floor choreo part) blended with the circus break, go call the police, bridge and final dance break)

4. Gimme More/Make Me (new choreo, sensual vibe)

5. Slave (short edit ala BBMA with the original choreo)

6. Oops/Hold it Against Me (New remix with a hard hitting beat and some good choreo,  hiam dance break and final chorus)

7. New Single 

8. Baby One More Time/Toxic (New Choreo with a killer break leading into toxic, original choreo used for that)

9. Till The World Ends (Explosions, fire, confetti, some good choreo and maybe Nicki on stage)

Archived