What Medley Would You Want Britney To Do At The Superbowl?

1 hour ago, Justney said:

Scream and shout isn't her song,  you guys need to cut it out :lemmetellu: you're just ******* asking for a wiil.i.am **** fest guest. I can't at any of you right now.:girlwhat:

Also work ***** is inappropriate for the show. if you're here for work work trash then gtfo.:jtum:

:Lshark:

I'd rather hear Scream and Shout and Work ***** than SLAVE. :lemmetellu: It's the Super Bowl!! She does Slave everywhere and it wasn't even that big of a hit over here besides the snake.  :donewithit: Give more time to energetic, stadium-ready hits. If she slows it down, it should only be for Everytime.  :lemmetellu: 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Britney would pull off such an epic ******* show. She could KILL IT and I'm sick of people on here saying she couldn't. If Madge and Katy's could be praised, Britney is more than capable of pulling off a show with fireeeeeee in her eyes/stage presence. She feeds off crowd energy and that would be one epic meal. 

energy and power and stage presence com from connecting to the audience which mainly works through voice at a performance. As long as it is not live or really good prerecorded I am against that last nail on the coffin of her career.

-IF- she does it, that's how I imagine the performance :

TOXIC (lot of props, she's flying, etc) / FEAT. LENNY KRAVITZ with a Guitar Solo

BREAK THE ICE / PIECE OF ME (big choreo with a LOT of dancers)

SLAVE 4 U / SLUMBER PARTY / THAT'S THE WAY LOVE GOES (**** part, more tribal) / FEAT. JANET JACKSON ( Surprise Appearance)!

SCREAM & SHOUT FEAT. WILL.I.AM / WORK ***** / WOMANIZER  (the whole stage turns into a club with people dancing)

BOMT / OOPS (it starts like a ballad, then similar to Vegas)

NEW SONG FEAT. A RAPPER (she needs to perform a new song)

STRONGER / TIL THE WORLD ENDS (powerful ending)

That would be cool, there's at least one song from each album.

Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, gerol said:

As long as there's "Email my Heart", she'll do fine! :mattafact:

omg just thought about adding this song to the setlist along with Chillin' With You and Mmm Papi for example *licks lips cheerfully*

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, gerol said:

Don't forget her most innovative song "My Baby" 

My Baby is beautiful on its own. As I remember, somebody said that it was done in a hurry just for the pleasure of it. Was it the songwriter? Too lazy to research right now.

I am glad it ended up on the album, maybe it is among the most authentic songs on Britney's albums.

Reading your comments I think they cant really do Slave or WB OR Piece of me bc its the SuperBowl and aren't they really careful about not portraying anything "risque"?

I think it could be something like this:

1. BOMT
2. TOXIC
3. EVERYTIME / MAKE ME WITH G-EAZY
4.  WOMANIZER / OOPS
5. I LOVE ROCK N ROLL/AEROSMITH SONG MEDLEY WITH WITH AEROSMITH 
5. NEW SONG
6. MATM WITH MADONNA

7. TTWE WITH SOME ELEMENTS OF THE OLD HITS AND ALL GUESTS COULD COME ON STAGE

Invitation

Gimme More (FFT version)

Oops (Rock Version)

Baby (Cabaret Version)

Me Against the Music (Rishi rich remix) with Madonna

I'm a Slave 4 U

Womanizer

Till the World Ends (FF remix) with Nicki and Kesha

Alien (Britney's vocals version) :moorangu:

chose her opening tracks per album :comingthru:

Gaga did 7 songs including a ballad, and her performance was fantastic. So I'm following that as a realistic template:

1. Toxic (instantly get viewers invested)

2. Womanizer

3. Me Against The Music (with Madonna) OR Gimme More

4. I'm A Slave 4 U (ALL ORIGINAL CHOREOGRAPHY)

5. Everytime (slay those live vocals - prove she can sing)

6. World Premiere of brand new B10 single - immediately available on iTunes/Spotify after show, along with album pre-order

7. Baby One More Time (end with legendary classic & all the pyrotechnics)

Archived