Was that a new dancer An was he fired at the end ??

Daveh422

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she slapped his *** off-script. Even if she was really angry I'm sure he could counter charge her for ****** assault if he was pissed :lemmetellu:

We all know she's playful, and it seemed fine. Britney's a cool girl, she knows how to be fun with other people obviously. If she's angry about that then it's silly. And I doubt he'll get in trouble by anyone for it. He'll probably have britney going 'Damn boy you scared me' and a couple over exaggerating fans on IG telling him to KYS, which a few of them probably get every day anyway :imcute:

On 7/6/2017 at 8:59 AM, Daxx said:

He's too self-centred. He has a hot body and he knows it, and will let you know too. He's so vain it becomes annoying :gross: he's all about his body BUT ANYWAY.

She touches her dancers' dic.ks and slaps their ***** all the time, he will be fine lol.

I guess...

wait who D is she touching :unbelievableney:

On 7/6/2017 at 6:19 PM, Pinky98 said:

Well she slapped his *** off-script. Even if she was really angry I'm sure he could counter charge her for ****** assault if he was pissed :lemmetellu:

We all know she's playful, and it seemed fine. Britney's a cool girl, she knows how to be fun with other people obviously. If she's angry about that then it's silly. And I doubt he'll get in trouble by anyone for it. He'll probably have britney going 'Damn boy you scared me' and a couple over exaggerating fans on IG telling him to KYS, which a few of them probably get every day anyway :imcute:

Yeah I was only  kidding about the  getting fired I do think she don't like them goin off script tho :cutesybrit:

Archived