Britney's book: A Mother's Gift

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1071760.A_Mother_s_Gift

well has anyone read this before? i really want to buy but i can't find it anywhere. i think it's mediocre book though it would fun to read.

41NGG6TKCPL.jpg

Aww, I read it when it first came out and I remember really liking it at the time, it has a sweet message. But yeah, definitely a mediocre book looking back, it was super easy to read even as a kid lol

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

If you want to read a Britney book, read Inside the dream  :lemmetellu: 

Many of her close relatives were anonymously interviewed and it helps you to understand her whole life and personality, since her childhood

That book is also the most complete piece of information about her career & what was really going on inside

2 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

If you want to read a Britney book, read Inside the dream  :lemmetellu: 

Many of her close relatives were anonymously interviewed and it helps you to understand her whole life and personality, since her childhood

That book is also the most complete piece of information about her career & what was really going on inside

After considering reading the book for years, I finally ordered it and read it a year or two ago. It was gripping and I have no regrets! It lived up to the hype.

"A Mother's Gift" is a good book. I read it for the first time in fourth grade — it was one of the books my teacher had in the class. I enjoyed it and I found it at a PX in Fla. and re-read it a few years later. It's definitely a book for youth and it's not the most creative piece ever but it's good for what it is and the target demographic.

• Super Mods

I got it when it first released. I don't even remember the story. It was that forgettable, the only thing that stuck with me was that the girl was chewing on her bf's tshirt even though he said he smells like oil or gasoline. At the time I was like "wtf?"

As a teen I really enjoy reading this. It is basically her story with a little romance feeling. But I do think it is well written and for her teen public back then it was perfect. I have two copies, one in portuguese (my language) and one in hard cover, promo copy from US, signed.  

Archived