Britney's book: A Mother's Gift

15 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

If you want to read a Britney book, read Inside the dream  :lemmetellu: 

Many of her close relatives were anonymously interviewed and it helps you to understand her whole life and personality, since her childhood

That book is also the most complete piece of information about her career & what was really going on inside

Loooved this book. I can't find my copy anywhere. :triggered: I'm a reporter so it's always been my dream to go to good ol' Kentwood and write a book just like that haha 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2017 at 9:11 AM, MannequinMann said:

Bought it when it first came out. Loved it at the time and re-read it like 3 times lol. Haven't read it inna while but I remember it being a cute little story. The book is definitely better than the movie.

On 5/7/2017 at 8:58 AM, JPT said:

I won this in a People magazine competition when I was in high school. I quite enjoyed it. As is the case most of the time the book is much better than the movie they made. 

A mother's gift was the base for Brave New Girl? Or there's actually a mother's gift movie?

Archived