Do you think she'll tour for b10?

Guest $elfish

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, $elfish said:

(Sorry if this is AP:sassybrit:)

Since her Asian tour did well on most dates and the fans/stans were amazing and she had good make up and hair most of the time as well as high energy and now that Pom will finish and hopefully she won't have another residency 

do y'all think she's gonna tour for b10?

discuss:juggingu:

Ahahah Vegas is ending of this year of 2017 I think she is going tour for next year 2018 and she will be having her new album 

2 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I don't think anything but one thing's for sure, if you want to survive as a Britney fan you need to keep up the wishful thinking. :gross:

I think it's the opposite. Expect less, get more

Different things work for different people...

I really really hope so! it would make sense as its her 10th album and her  20th anniversary so a world tour would be a fitting celebration. Finish Vegas in December, have a 6 month break then release B10 autumn 2018 then go on a world tour late 2018 into 2019.   

8 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

She needs to have a proper era with the new album first.

We don't need another Greatest Hits show.

The thing with Britney is that she has so many hits,  any show she does now will become a "greatest hits show". You're not gunna pay $150 to see Britney Spears just to not have her do BOMT,  TTWE, Toxic, etc.

Archived