This is a Primeney perfomarnce

Urbanney

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol-no.

I've been to every primeney concert since her first headlining tour. & if you havent been to any one of those, especially multiple, then you just dont(and prolly will never) understand the amazing talented performer Britney was. I'd say its a step in the right direction, but not there yet hun.

15 minutes ago, MahFaceLikaMannequin said:

it not

nah, so is MATM, BTI and POM. They actually have more choreo than some primeney tour songs we remember fondly like boys or boom boom (tour, not trl), and she does them well

None of these are Primeney level. It's obvious that most of you were not actually around for those eras because nothing that she does now is comparable to what she did then.

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

primeney had nothing to do with complex choreography. primeney was about the attitude, passion, spark, charisma, and fluidity while dancing.

OIDIA has very basic dancing yet every fan remembers it

Your right. However, Britney's choreography didnt start to get extremely complex until the "Britney" & "ITZ" era's 

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Your right. However, Britney's choreography didnt start to get extremely complex until the "Britney" & "ITZ" errors. 

i'm assuming you meant eras :orangu: 

but yes i agree. most people weren't like "wow her dancing is so hard", it was more of like "wow look at that energy she has while performing"

2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Your right. However, Britney's choreography didnt start to get extremely complex until the "Britney" & "ITZ" errors. 

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

i'm assuming you meant eras :orangu: 

but yes i agree. most people weren't like "wow her dancing is so hard", it was more of like "wow look at that energy she has while performing"

Fixed--My english sucks terribly haha

totally. Her stage presence and energy on stage was out of this world.  I feed so bad for most of the young members here. They'll never to see a performer like that again. 

Archived