This is a Primeney perfomarnce

Urbanney

The choreo fits perfectly with the song. It's rhythmic, sensual, and not overdone. The second chorus is ******* epic. The costume is hot, with the pink bra and panties showing through, but a white robe to make it more of a slumber party ;). It's reminiscent of the Outrageous outfit on the OHT. The ponytail looks hot and the best part is when she pulls it and falls to the floor. Britney performs it effortlessly. Enough energy to make it look like she's into it, but not too much to where it overpowers the chill mood of the song. 

Y'all are going to be praising this performance in a few years and missing it when POM is over, bookmark me.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

It's very cool and lowkey hard . Especially the "go crazy oh" and then fall to the floor it hurts lol

Oh I can do the floor part perfectly now. lol I always forget the rest though. If you actually do it exactly as she does, it won't hurt at all, (her and the dancers)they're putting very specific parts of their legs. I love it.

I love the POM show itself, I just hate the venue it's performed in. The AXIS Theater is too small and they play the music way too low, it's not a Britney show environment.  Her shows overseas have been so much better bc they're in larger venues so there's more people which creates more energy which reflects in the show. 

This performance in an arena with an energetic crowd would be amazing. 

That's because Sam was there. She's still got it. Even in all the 2011 BBMA rehearsal videos, she may be walking and posing but the stage presence is the exact same as primeney. She needs to meditate before every show to get over the anxiety.

Guest Paris Hilton $
10 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

omg you're right, Primeney never left. Image result for britney dancing gif

honey currentney is able to do quite complex gymnastic and yoga positions easily

lazyney doesn't want 

Archived