This is a Primeney perfomarnce

Urbanney

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TemptedBoy said:

They're evil stalkers. Just watch my every post get downvoted by the same group of ppl, no matter if I praise Godney.

Minions of @Britneybbhmm, I call em.  Just let them be. 

Image result for britney shady\ gif

God your such an annoying attention seeker same goes for @danny1994 Some of you are so sad that you can't just take the down vote and stfu, you just cry about it. You keep talking about that user, how obsessed are you with that person? because all I ever see is you mentioning them. Also, can you show me proof of what you said yesterday about me harassing and pming you? I would love to see it or are you just speaking out of your delusional ***? You sound stupid in every thread u make and post in tbh but when someone comes after you all you can say is omg I support Britney it's just constructive criticism!!! Making fun of someone in 80% of your posts isn't that. Either way you don't see me go off on users for criticizing Britney because it's obvious she needs to improve and not be so lazy but dumb users like you don't know how to take different opinions 

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think current Britney can do this easily. Imagine if she wears those shoes now, she can definitely do this imo. 

Of course she can. He's just trying his very hardest to be an ******* as it's how you get attention/ likes on here. She did basically this exact spin in Make Me at the Vmas :) the only thing left is the hair flip and we all know she needs no help with that. 

54 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

**** like at :45 seconds gets me heated.  Why can't she bend herself like her dancers do?  What does it take for you to copy the move exactly like it's supposed to be.
dancing britney arm flapping GIF

yeah, ı don't understand why she half ***** the easiest things.like, doesn't she want to look good on stage, doesn't she want to make the moves look good?how can she not think that it looks ridiculous?and the thing she does in this gif, ı wonder if she has ever done this in front of a mirror, ı don't think so.

7 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh I can do the floor part perfectly now. lol I always forget the rest though. If you actually do it exactly as she does, it won't hurt at all, (her and the dancers)they're putting very specific parts of their legs. I love it.

I feel like the way she does it hurts!! The way her dancers get down to do the floor tap is like slow and graceful britney like really drops down and I like smash my ribs to the ground lol

10 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

I love the POM show itself, I just hate the venue it's performed in. The AXIS Theater is too small and they play the music way too low, it's not a Britney show environment.  Her shows overseas have been so much better bc they're in larger venues so there's more people which creates more energy which reflects in the show. 

This performance in an arena with an energetic crowd would be amazing. 

the audio is weird there and it fluctuates, some moments it will be low and then some moments its loud. its like they cant control the volume in the theater correctly 

Archived