• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $

The jungle outfit rocks:queenflopga:

You should just take off the boots on this one and let her without shoes 

Even her fans are more talented than her own designers :gloria:

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

I love opening outfit, but you are really talented. 

I would like that Britneys next show be more high fashion, but simple.

Something with huge production classy but again simple.

She should get rid of these cheesy costumes and image. 

Yeah, some of her outfits nowadays are missing something....she never wore anything over the top, but she always had something special in every outift...everything was put together with something specific on the mind...nowadays it seems that they just do the first thing that comes to their minds...and it's a shame cause britney was not only known by her dancing, but also by her outfits

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

The jungle outfit rocks:queenflopga:

You should just take off the boots on this one and let her without shoes 

Even her fans are more talented than her own designers :gloria:

ahah the shade :gloria: and thank you...I thought that no shoes was too much "onyx", and the outfit it's already similar, so I went with the boots...but I get your idea

2 minutes ago, me.against.the.b00ty said:
Just now, hyoga said:

Bravo i loved them very nice outfits :unbelievableney:

7 minutes ago, Money Love and Happiness said:

:crying1: Beautiful

love them all especially your take on the MATM suit its a really good idea, the finale dress is also flawless :staysalty:

thank you so much to all of you ;) 

10 minutes ago, paula24bs said:

Yeah, some of her outfits nowadays are missing something....she never wore anything over the top, but she always had something special in every outift...everything was put together with something specific on the mind...nowadays it seems that they just do the first thing that comes to their minds...and it's a shame cause britney was not only known by her dancing, but also by her outfits

True.

But I want that she tries something new.

For example she can open the show with some leather catsuit (something like toxic - TOHT), after she finish 3 songs in it, she can change her outfit on the stage in front everybody.

For example, her dancers can move some parts of the costume, so she stay in rest of it. 

After next 3 songs dancers again move some parts and she stay in some **** lingerie..

They can make it like some kind of striptease when she's "changing" her costumes. Just ripping them part after part. 

This is just idea, but I really need something new and different from her.

True.

But I want for that she tries something new.

For example she can open the show with some leather catsuit (something like toxic - TOHT), after she finish 3 songs in it, she can change her outfit on the stage in front everybody.

For example, her dancers can move some parts of the costume, so she stay in rest of it. 

After next 3 songs dancers again move some parts and she stay in some **** lingerie..

They can make it like some kind of striptease when she's "changing" her costumes. Just ripping them part after part. 

This is just idea, but I really need something new and different from her.

That just reminded me that line in DWAD tour before slave: "it's kinda hot in here" *removes clothes* it was so flawless

Just now, paula24bs said:

That just reminded me that line in DWAD tour before slave: "it's kinda hot in here" *removes clothes* it was so flawless

Yes, so she use 1 costumes for like 3 sections. And she can use new costumes for other sections.

It' s something new, original and ****.

Just imagine after she finish first section, she starts talking to fans.. Making some **** moves while dancers are taking her clothes off. And then she starts again to dance..

It's perfect.

Yes, so she use 1 costumes for like 3 sections. And she can use new costumes for other sections.

It' s something new, original and ****.

Just imagine after she finish first section, she starts talking to fans.. Making some **** moves while dancers are taking her clothes off. And then she starts again to dance..

It's perfect.

it actually seems like something Britney would do...less costume changes (less work for her), and she likes to remove things from the outfits, so... :gloria:

1 minute ago, paula24bs said:

it actually seems like something Britney would do...less costume changes (less work for her), and she likes to remove things from the outfits, so... :gloria:

But everything should be perfectly planned, everything would have sense with songs etc.

I thing she needs new approach for her shows, music and MVs. She basically didn't change anything in her 20 years long career.

But everything should be perfectly planned, everything would have sense with songs etc.

I thing she needs new approach for her shows, music and MVs. She basically didn't change anything in her 20 years long career.

Yes I get what you mean...I think it would look very good...let's just hope for the next era to be a little bit more inovative...let's hope she feels inspired in asia (last time it gave us onyx hotel)

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

I loved them! I would put her on bra and panties for Slave though (elaborated of course), it fits.

Also, she would have to to do BOM/Slumber Party/TOMH without the corset.

Great job!

Yes, about the BOM, etc....I think she coud just remove the corset, but keep the gloves...I think they fit the theme

Archived