Your Favorite Britney Reactions/Britney Youtubers?

Legend

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Margaery said:

Zachary Campbell used to be one my favorite reaction youtubers. 

Yeah I used to watch his videos as well. Eventually his reactions seemed pretty fake and I wasn't excited to see them anymore. That's why I'm looking for new ones

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Margaery said:

Zachary Campbell used to be one of my favorite reaction youtubers. 

Omg same! :wontcry: His Glory review is everything! But I kinda became disenchanted when he gave seemingly candid reviews of Perfect Ilusion and Millions Reasons (which he visably wasn't into or was doing the most to convince himself he could possibly maybe like the songs), but then he was all praises on Joanne like no big deal. Just seemed kinda fake after that! :brityeah:

22 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

That Dylan guy is hot as ****! 

Yeah he is really hot. I love his reviews, but he's only made like 3 Britney videos (meanwhile he does Gaga and Katy videos EVERY week, sometimes twice a week).

14 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Omg same! :wontcry: His Glory review is everything! But I kinda became disenchanted when he gave seemingly candid reviews of Perfect Ilusion and Millions Reasons (which he visably wasn't into or was doing the most to convince himself he could possibly maybe like the songs), but then he was all praises on Joanne like no big deal. Just seemed kinda fake after that! :brityeah:

This! I remember those reviews, and I thought they were pretty fair tbh. But those videos got so many dislikes from the monsters so it's obvious he really only reacts the way he does for views. That's why i want to actually watch people that actually seem real and actually look like they care about what they're watching if you know what I mean

3 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

So I just started watching some reactions today and I really liked these ones:

Which ones are your faves? Any other good ones that I should be watching? Discuss :) 

THESE two are my favorite at the moment and let me tell you why. 

First that girl Valerie (the video at the bottom) she's not a stan but her reaction are positive and she's genuinely slayed by Britney. My favorite reaction from is the VMA 2000. Look at how much she's slayed.

Then, the other girl who's video is at the top, she kinda said negative things about Britney before, she said she never sings and stuff, now she's watched some of her live performances and unreleased songs etc. and she's also slayed, she keeps saying she loves her tone. 

I enjoy these reaction tbh :donewithit:

32 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

THESE two are my favorite at the moment and let me tell you why. 

First that girl Valerie (the video at the bottom) she's not a stan but her reaction are positive and she's genuinely slayed by Britney. My favorite reaction from is the VMA 2000. Look at how much she's slayed.

Then, the other girl who's video is at the top, she kinda said negative things about Britney before, she said she never sings and stuff, now she's watched some of her live performances and unreleased songs etc. and she's also slayed, she keeps saying she loves her tone. 

I enjoy these reaction tbh :donewithit:

Yeah I love that Valerie girl! Who else do you watch?

These guys are so adorable :giggleney: that guy with glasses is so cute, he makes me wanna hug him and she is goes so freaking crazy when it comes to Britney (they have other Britney reactions), she is feeling it and I guess they (or at least she is) are Britney fans. 

If I could choose 2 best friends they could be mine. 

Archived