Does anyone else ever get jealous of other fans?

EmmaJG

I love Britney to death and will always be a fan. But do you ever get jealous of other singers fans like Beyoncé, Taylor, Miley, Selena, Rihanna.  I mean they all promote heavily and get very popular songs/albums that get at least over 100 million views. They all sing LIVE. (Beyonce sometimes lol) They consistently put on good performances. overall they just care about their careers. Britney hasn't cared since 2004. Do you guys get what I'm saying? Don't be cruel. I'm new here lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No because none of those stars never actually made me enjoy them as much as Britney did. What they did throughout their careers was never enough to make me fan for them. Britney might be laid back these days for her own reasons, but I actually happen to still enjoy her music and her as well. As a fan, that's what is most important to me. You can be active and give 110% as an artist or entertainer,  but it doesn't always mean everyone will like it or like the artist's vision or style, etc.

I definitely like other artists ofc, but I've never fanned for them as hard as I have for B. 

Welcome btw x :)

17 minutes ago, It's Emma *****! said:

I love Britney to death and will always be a fan. But do you ever get jealous of other singers fans like Beyoncé, Taylor, Miley, Selena, Rihanna.  I mean they all promote heavily and get very popular songs/albums that get at least over 100 million views. They all sing LIVE. (Beyonce sometimes lol) They consistently put on good performances. overall they just care about their careers. Britney hasn't cared since 2004. Do you guys get what I'm saying? Don't be cruel. I'm new here lol

No, why would I get jealous? I don't support Britney for what I can get from her or out of her. I support her because I admire her strength, her passion and her humility in the midst of such a corrupted industry. I don't care whether her songs reach the Top 1 or Top 100, I don't care what other people think of Britney because who she is is more than a chart position or the opinion of people. It is true that other artists heavily promote their music and go on extensive tours and promo tours... But have you ever wondered if they are truly happy? Most suffer from severe **** abuse or panic attacks or depression. Britney recently said in Marie Claire (correct me if it was another magazine!) That she's never been more happy and at peace like she is right now... And honestly, that's all I care about. I love her because she doesn't live her life to please others. She lives her life in a way that it makes HER happy, and that's goals.

16 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

Not at all, Britney's music stills better and no one has toped her 1999-2004 achievements. so no

Basically. That's like Madonna stans saying "oh why can't she promote like everyone else" when she's already done all of those big things like Britney.

Only reason Beyonce is still going is beause her drive and ambition are unmatched. But she's the only exception.

53 minutes ago, It's Emma *****! said:

I actually get what you mean. Not so much on the promotion side, just whenever an artist has announce a tour and shes still in flipping Vegas. Especially in 2014 when artists announced tour and Britney announced 'I'm going to be in Vegas for TWO MORE YEARS !!' :meltdown: I felt it as well when katy perry announced her uk tour recently, even  though I was happy because I wanted to see her and I actually got  tickets, there was a part of me that wished it was  Britney  

Yeah, the Beyhive is the spoiled sister and I'm Cinderella cleaning Britney's zumba workout room every night

Beyonce gives them everything we're never gonna get from Britney

But love is blind, I will forever be in the army through dirt and mud, even though the grass is greener on the Beyonce side :mcry: They can all suck it tbh

I'm lowkey salty :blurp:

No.

Really, I don't.. I'm a fan of many artists who are not active anylonger, or dead, or whatever, and I really don't care.. Those people envy britney fans because at least we get something once in a while, at least she is alive and happy. 

Archived