Does anyone else ever get jealous of other fans?

EmmaJG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO NO :shadelaugh:

You choose who you stan for and that's it. Britney makes me feel some type of way and I'm so nostalgic about it, that's why I'm still a fan. I'm not just going to stan someone else because they do more promo or sing live. I know what Britney does and I know what she has to offer. :mcry:

No, not ar all !! I don't check on them. I like many artists ,but Britney is the only one that gives me joy.

They might have cool fans at the moment ,but will see how will it last...

Britney has some real fans ....to this day.

Not to memsion i love going to concerts and I've noticed that the crowd always so different ,probably depending on what artist is playing as I believe fans are a bit of the reflection of the artist they admire. My point is ,every time I went to Britney's concert ,people were the nicest of them all. Britney's fans are the Greatest!

I get jealous that other artists have more pride in themselves to not let anyone take advantage of them. They are in charge of their brand in every way. However, as much as fans complain, Britney's legacy is something that is going to be cherished for a long time. She has done far beyond other artists, which is why she will be more remembered than them in the long run. She was a brilliant performer, entertainer and she was a star in a way that none of these other women are. She did not have to make people care about her because she is Britney!

I get what you mean but no, britney is 20 years into her career and I'm thankful she still brings out music and does concerts. I don't blame her for not being as interested after the life she has had, she has nothing left to prove she's done it all

we expect more from her because of what other artist's do these days but she is her own person and if this is what makes her happy then I'm fine with it:saycheese:

4 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

we expect more from her because of what other artist's do these days but she is her own person and if this is what makes her happy then I'm fine with it:saycheese:

We expect more from her because she literally went from being one of the best performers of all time to one of the worst in the current industry

3 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

We expect more from her because she literally went from being one of the best performers of all time to one of the worst in the current industry

Because she doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore? Why continue to go through the stress of having to travel everyday and be here there everywhere, other artists have complained about that sort of schedule, she's done it long enough if it makes her unhappy why should she have too do it, her life is different now and her kids are important to her

2 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

Because she doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore? Why continue to go through the stress of having to travel everyday and be here there everywhere, other artists have complained about that sort of schedule, she's done it long enough if it makes her unhappy why should she have too do it, her life is different now and her kids are important to her

I'm not talking about where she performs, I'm talking about how she performs.

Compare the DWAD and Onyx performances of Slave to TCSBS, FF and PoM performances of it for just one  of many examples of this.

Archived